Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Nebraska football fans are absolutely clueless and unbearable (2 Viewers)

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
The reactions today from everyone are keeping me entertained. We basically won on the road to a team that was favored with a first year head coach and zero wide receivers. Team is better. Anyone that can’t see that should find another hobby. Grow up
> We basically won

If this is the standard we should have kept Frost because we "basically won" 9 games a year with him lol

Eloot224

Running Back
Elite Member
giphy.gif

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Funny thing is that almost everyone picked Nebraska to lose. Especially our fans.

Rhule brings the team out and they played their asses off but made some mistakes they are known for.

Now Rhule sucks? GTFO. This team needs to learn how to get out of it's own way or he will overhaul the roster until it does.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
The weird thing to me is that everybody picked against this team and is now angry that the outcome is what they thought it would be.

Had Minnesota controlled the entire game and we just looked like an inexperienced team within our schemes with a first year staff and lost 20-13, nobody would be this upset.

But the idea that you can certainly make the case that we should have won the game and we gave the game away makes people even more upset.

The bottom line to me is that there are 10 games left that Nebraska has every chance to win. We won’t win all of them. But I truly think we are ahead of where I expected us to be.

Last edited:

Huskerzz9457

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
I can't even put into words how I fully feel about it, annoyed that it seems like a Frost loss with the self inflicted gunshots to the foot, but excited for the rest of the season after seeing the defense and team being more physical as a whole. Sims can probably cut down the INTs to 1 per game, think all 3 RBs will improve throughout the year. Have zero thoughts about WR as that's just a wooooshhhhh.

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
Funny thing is that almost everyone picked Nebraska to lose. Especially our fans.

Rhule brings the team out and they played their asses off but made some mistakes they are known for.

Now Rhule sucks? GTFO. This team needs to learn how to get out of it's own way or he will overhaul the roster until it does.
I don't think people are saying he sucks. There's several things I think are true at once.

> We overachieved most people's expectations and the coaches had a good game plan to put us in position to win
> This year's Minnesota team is probably a step back from last year's team
> We lost a game we easily could and should have won because we didn't do the little things right ---- That's where the frustration comes from

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
The weird thing to me is that everybody picked against this team and is now angry that the outcome is what they thought it would be.

Had Minnesota controlled the entire game and we just looked like an inexperienced team without our schemes with a first year staff and lost 20-13, nobody would be this upset.

But the idea that you can certainly make the case that we should have won the game and we gave the game away makes people even more upset.

The bottom line to me is that there are 10 games left that Nebraska has every chance to win. We won’t win all of them. But I truly think we are ahead of where I expected us to be.
Pretty much where I am at with the post above.

"I won't get my hopes up until this team proves it on the field."

Week 1, 4th quarter with a chance to win it - everyone has their hopes up and reacts angrily for letting themselves do it.

I was really frustrated and upset last night but I know Rhule isn't going to bitch and moan and blame others for what happened last night.

I believe he will get this team over the hump.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Dont care i still want to puke every time i remember #2ndChoice wanted this job

#DucksFirstChoice

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds