Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Mongo Co-Hosting at 1620 Today.. (1 Viewer)

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
1620 has really fallen off from their heyday. Jesus.

It really has. I was listening yesterday when I picked up the kids from school. Bishop wasn't on, which was nice, but the clown they had in his place literally knew nothing about sports. His takes were fucking awful.

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

But for real have to wonder why he took a few months off.

Caleb related? Who knows

brastaman

Grizzly
Elite Member
Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

But for real have to wonder why he took a few months off.

Caleb related? Who knows
DB was on DocTalk with Rob Zatechka and Travis Justice a few weeks back. He said he took a step back because he was stretched too thin and working through some issues at the time. He elaborated that it was anxiety/mental health related. Glad to hear that he is doing better now.

ISUforNU

Cornerback
Elite Member
DB was on DocTalk with Rob Zatechka and Travis Justice a few weeks back. He said he took a step back because he was stretched too thin and working through some issues at the time. He elaborated that it was anxiety/mental health related. Glad to hear that he is doing better now.

I call BS on Damon's excuse. I heard his salary was too high, he wanted more $ and the show/podcast was sucking in hits but, whatever.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds