Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Mongo went full Mongo (2 Viewers)

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Do you start calling out the staff for not offering on every 2025 recruit with P5 offers in the 500 mile radius?

Do you take into account that this new staff might now have all of their new recruiting staff in place? That they are spending time on tape of 2023 and 2024 prospects right now?

Or that they haven't had time to get his tape in front of the position coach/DC/HC to decide if they want to give a scholarship offer yet?

Or that they might have seen the tape and don't think he fits what they do and have higher priority recruits in '25 to target?

A lot of things can go into them not offering, but mongo wants to find ways to shit on the new staff in ways he never did the past 5 years with Frost.

Basically, just an annoying loser shit posting on the scrolls imo
Logical discussion points have no place in Taterville. Ease up big fella.

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I rarely read anything of Mongos bc he’s borderline retarded. (& his incompetence is insulting to actual retards)
I’m perplexed on his beef with the current staff on a 2025 kid. Especially considering they have been focused on firehosing the current roster & getting a jump on 2024
He must have tried passing some notes to the new staff & they treated him like the dope he is & now he’s bent.
The RSS crew have no inside contacts with the new staff & have been stiff armed so apparently now they go on attack.
bubbles filter GIF

TalaricoHusker

Linebacker
Elite Member
That's my biggest issue with all of this. I can count on one hand the amount of times mongo would've typed something this intentional against frost in recruiting. But while the staff is in the midst of grinding hs visits a couple of months on the job (shit, Foley has damn near hit every hs in the state) suddenly it's some huge issue to not be on the forefront of a kid who doesn't have a drivers license yet.
I’d like to see Foley hit some 6 man and 8 man schools

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds