Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Which one of you idiots gave Rhule all the mongo talking points? (2 Viewers)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Barthel today:

"Something hit me when he (Rhule) said we’re going to hit on the field, because the weather was really cold,” Barthel recalled. “Not one kid said anything. Not one guy made a noise or a grunt."

It's like Rhule and his staff crawled into the brains of mongoiest among us and are just hitting the script.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Barthel today:

"Something hit me when he (Rhule) said we’re going to hit on the field, because the weather was really cold,” Barthel recalled. “Not one kid said anything. Not one guy made a noise or a grunt."

It's like Rhule and his staff crawled into the brains of mongoiest among us and are just hitting the script.
Thy are doing a great job getting the "Common Fans" to buy in. Since they don't have Nebraska Ties it's an uphill battle with that group of Potatoes. 3D Chess move by Rhule sitting next to Dr Thom at the Outland Awards so it gets splashed all over the small irrelevant local papers and websites like the Ord Chronicle, Pilger Times & Tater Island.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Apparently this is all coincidence according to the scribes on Tater Island
it's intentional and I don't mind. To start successfully, it's important to get people on board. Appealing to their sense of identity - and making them feel good - gets buy in.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Locked and loaded

862426-D1-4-FD1-4126-AF2-B-40696-C624-FA1.jpg

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds