Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (2 Viewers)

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye
don't smoke cigars cuz I'll end up just smoking an entire pack of heaters

I might be highly educated and speak multiple languages but I'm still a domestic light beer and cigs man. #308
I smoked squares for years.

Finally kicked them in my mid 30’s.(after 20 attempts).

Picked up cigars in my forties after I could trust myself again. Inhaling cigars after being off squares for years, hurts like a mother-scratcher.(as such, I don’t inhale)

Cigars are like bourbons and boobs.

They’re all different and I want to experience all of ‘em.

Last edited:

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member

Picked up cigars in my forties after I could trust myself again. Inhaling cigars after being off squares for years, hurts like a mother-scratcher.

Cigars are like burbons and boobs.

i haven't smoked cigars in a over a decade, been meaning to pick up that habit again

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye
i haven't smoked cigars in a over a decade, been meaning to pick up that habit again
Thankfully, it’s not a “habit” for me.

I am a fair-weather smoker.

Literally did not smoke one over the winter. It’s gotta be backyard weather for me to crack open the humidor.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Has that feel about it. I doubt naders will be anything more than few and far between. Most likely gust front, heavy wind, rain amounts underwhelming
Couple years ago we had a big ole gust front hit our home...ripped off the covered deck and part of the roof...sucked ass. Wasn't a pergola, was built into the roof, ripped that baby off like a pop can tab. Part of the roof and the covered deck flew over the house and about 100 yards down the lane.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG

Picked up cigars in my forties after I could trust myself again. Inhaling cigars after being off squares for years, hurts like a mother-scratcher.(as such, I don’t inhale)

Cigars are like bourbons and boobs.

I'll smoke a cigar on a rare occasion. Have asthma so I've always stayed away from any smoking in general. Dipped for a number of years, kicked it finally, now I'm on those sissy pouches. On Citrus. ZFG

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Couple years ago we had a big ole gust front hit our home...ripped off the covered deck and part of the roof...sucked ass. Wasn't a pergola, was built into the roof, ripped that baby off like a pop can tab. Part of the roof and the covered deck flew over the house and about 100 yards down the lane.
A covered deck. Now yore just dancing on @Adolph Coors ’ feelings.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Thankfully, it’s not a “habit” for me.

I am a fair-weather smoker.

Literally did not smoke one over the winter. It’s gotta be backyard weather for me to crack open the humidor.
It’s purely a social thing for me. I can count on one hand the number of cigars I’ve sparked up on my own in the last few years. But when the mood strikes, they’re a worthy indulgence, IMO. The Cuban MF’ers have gotten stupid expensive and scarce the last 18 months or so.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds