Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (7 Viewers)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Is La Jolla still on one of the boards? Randomly popped in my head today, always a bummer we couldn’t get him to make the move. One of the more enjoyable posters from tMB MLPFC formum
had a margarita with him once, nice guy and he probably has a 8-incher

Does he still have Peter Tosh as his profile pic? Legend

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Is La Jolla still on one of the boards? Randomly popped in my head today, always a bummer we couldn’t get him to make the move. One of the more enjoyable posters from tMB MLPFC formum
I just talked to him again about it about a month ago. He asked for the link but still never showed up I don’t think. He’s a mod on rivals.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
@God is a Husker - Are you surviving the blizzard? Can we assume that being trapped in your hut for a full day with your woman means baby #3 is on the way?

I'm out here putting bad guys away for the State of Missouri. It's been high 50s/low 60s and sunny.

Last Friday I got another scalp (2nd degree murder, 16 year sentence) and I got 4 more murder trials left.

1 in June, 1 in July, 1 in September and another we are trying to schedule but the Defendant refuses to comply with a Faretta Hearing.

I'm 3-0 and I intend on being 7-0.

The Good guys ain't losing on my watch.

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm out here putting bad guys away for the State of Missouri. It's been high 50s/low 60s and sunny.

Last Friday I got another scalp (2nd degree murder, 16 year sentence) and I got 4 more murder trials left.

1 in June, 1 in July, 1 in September and another we are trying to schedule but the Defendant refuses to comply with a Faretta Hearing.

I'm 3-0 and I intend on being 7-0.

The Good guys ain't losing on my watch.

If you're gonna hang a man, you better hang em high...(pulls shirt collar away from neck)

Mustangblood

Cornerback
Elite Member
Got about 110 cows and heifers out on 100 acres of rye that was drilled early last September in some really drought hit corn. Close to a foot tall in the best places, a lot of happy girls out here and really cutting down on the feed this spring

Attachments

• IMG_1010.jpeg
    IMG_1010.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1009.jpeg
    IMG_1009.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1008.jpeg
    IMG_1008.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 11

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member
Got about 110 cows and heifers out on 100 acres of rye that was drilled early last September in some really drought hit corn. Close to a foot tall in the best places, a lot of happy girls out here and really cutting down on the feed this spring
IMG_9404.jpeg
month old calves kicking ass. pasture lease starts april 15th for 6 months. think im gonna wean some 700 lb calves

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
I thought this was incredibly random. I watched her play last week and thought she was a freshman. Weird recruit for Nebraska Wesleyan. She’s lightning quick but seemed to always be on the edge of out of control.

Attachments

• IMG_3239.jpeg
    IMG_3239.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 14

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member
I thought this was incredibly random. I watched her play last week and thought she was a freshman. Weird recruit for Nebraska Wesleyan. She’s lightning quick but seemed to always be on the edge of out of control.
wesleyan will literally let anyone play

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds