Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (7 Viewers)

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member
Welp, just made an appointment to have our cat put to sleep tomorrow. The only available opening? 11am.

Not sure what kind of omen that is for our football team, but unfortunately win or lose tomorrow will suck for the HCFord household.

Anyone been through this before with a toddler and have any tips? We started talking to him last night and are trying to make sure that we are clear that Aj is dying and that once he dies he is gone, but it's hard to say how much he comprehends given that he just turned 3.
i suppose you live in town and cant old yeller it

bbenson67

Cornerback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Welp, just made an appointment to have our cat put to sleep tomorrow. The only available opening? 11am.

Not sure what kind of omen that is for our football team, but unfortunately win or lose tomorrow will suck for the HCFord household.

Anyone been through this before with a toddler and have any tips? We started talking to him last night and are trying to make sure that we are clear that Aj is dying and that once he dies he is gone, but it's hard to say how much he comprehends given that he just turned 3.
The wife is a cat person so been through this many times. There's really no way to avoid the sadness as these little guys become part of the family.

About the only thing that takes the edge off is a replacement cat sooner rather than later. A kitten is a bit of a pain in the beginning but it will distract from the loss. Sorry for your family.

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
The wife is a cat person so been through this many times. There's really no way to avoid the sadness as these little guys become part of the family.

About the only thing that takes the edge off is a replacement cat sooner rather than later. A kitten is a bit of a pain in the beginning but it will distract from the loss. Sorry for your family.
Thanks. We actually ended up having someone come to our house and do it tonight. He told me that his dying wish is for Nebraska to beat the shit out of Colorado tomorrow.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
@HCFord1 how much you paying for some KSU or Cockeye State grad to gas your cat?

.22LR is like 10 cents a round bruh
Feral (anything) - yes. A pet deserves a less traumatic exit from “la familia”, IMO.

Plus Corch Ford has very young kids. Give ‘‘em a few years and they’ll be sighting in the rifle themselves.

Final thought from Pueblo tonight: the new addition to the Archer cast is kind of in your demographic wheelhouse. I’m team Lana all the way.

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
@HCFord1 how much you paying for some KSU or Cockeye State grad to gas your cat?

.22LR is like 10 cents a round bruh
Cockeye State, you nailed it actually
I'm sorry for your loss.

But if we win tomorrow, someone is going to need to kill a cat every Husker game week.

dumb-and-dumber-uh.gif

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Alright fuckers. Let’s go. Beat the fluffs. First beer cracked.

redzoner

Cornerback
Different thing but in my experience 90% of people with a trust don’t need a trust
I have been looking into doing one. Why wouldn't you do one?

I am a co-owner of my company and going to be adding a second company for commercial real estate so I'm thinking it might be good to have if something happens to me.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds