Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

nah. i wouldve but she broke my heart.

Ogallala. married at 28

maybe this will make you laugh and feel better

E9ADpktWUAIdBse

Sorry if this has been asked, but do self dings count? That's about all I have these days. 😕

giphy.gif
I think it was Stephen Stills who wrote a pretty great song that you could apply to your situation that went something like if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with. Doubtful he was thinking of your specific predicament though.

I don’t give a fuck about the aisle. Just be kind to each other and do very simple things to help each other. Is it that fucking difficult?
Getting in late here but I'm not (some of us aren't) convinced that masks are efficient to the extent others want us to believe. Micro particles penetrate the mask going out. My $.02.......

Those last two pics are like a siren's song for @Woodrow F Call and @Elizabeth Reed. Put enough of them in a cooler and they MAY offer to build a sweet drinkin' deck for ya!
Back on the farm near Beebeetown, we call it "crop hoppin' " .......and it would be a perfect scenario for @Woodrow F Call and I to pack a cooler and make an extended visit around the old "neighborhood", which could concievably take a couple of hours if we stopped in to visit some old friends....... 😍

Dadblammit, Woodrow - we run the drill seeder in the SPRING! Unless you're planting winter wheat.

785 gonna 785

PS: estimates are that Wheat is gonna be up $1.50+ cuz Canada/Russia/North Dakota got smashed with the heat, the boys in SWNE and NWKS are already dreaming about what they are gonna spend their money on cuz some of them pulled 40+ per with good protein.... in NWKS thats like dream level amazing.

GET DAT MONEY @Woodrow F Call @scotchfrost9697
Farmer_meme.jpg

giphy.gif

4e74b918b92a66efc8356b19f1e812fc.gif

785 gonna 785

PS: estimates are that Wheat is gonna be up $1.50+ cuz Canada/Russia/North Dakota got smashed with the heat, the boys in SWNE and NWKS are already dreaming about what they are gonna spend their money on cuz some of them pulled 40+ per with good protein.... in NWKS thats like dream level amazing.

GET DAT MONEY @Woodrow F Call @scotchfrost9697
Farmer_meme.jpg

giphy.gif

4e74b918b92a66efc8356b19f1e812fc.gif
I haven't put in a winter wheat crop in like 8 years brah.

I really dont have any intentions to do so going forward either. At this point the only reason I would is for soil conservation work (easier to get a dozen man in june-august) but instead of wheat I'd probably go with some Rye and chop it for silage or wrap it a bale.

I learned with no-till that the only way I'm getting a good enough root structure with a winter wheat crop behind soybeans is to plant a shorter maturity bean so i can get the wheat in by late September, that in turn means a substantial yield decrease in the soybeans 9 out of 10 years. Plus the wheat crop adds about 4 other jobs throughout the year. Fuck all that

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back