Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Hey @Woodrow F Call remember that retirement plan we talked about? (selling 10 acres to some sucker for 20-30k?)

think about how easy life would be if you could sell an acre for $14,400

trailer-park-boys-bubbles.gif

Well, lads. I’m a landowner. Picked up some farm ground this afternoon in Cockeyes to play around in. Any recs on crops & equipment?
@Woodrow F Call @scotchfrost9697 @Elizabeth Reed

View attachment 4351
Good news, as LHR’s senior ag advisor, I should let you all know that I ask him to post that notice due to my limited technology skills.

The reality is that this is a piece of ground near Woodbine, IA……18 miles north of Beebeetown where I grew up and where my mom still lives.

Love the farm posts from Woodrow and Scotch (and a few others) and just thought it was worth the shock value tied to whoever in the fuck paid this much money for farm ground.

Stupid, imo.

Good news, as LHR’s senior ag advisor, I should let you all know that I ask him to post that notice due to my limited technology skills.

The reality is that this is a piece of ground near Woodbine, IA……18 miles north of Beebeetown where I grew up and where my mom still lives.

Love the farm posts from Woodrow and Scotch (and a few others) and just thought it was worth the shock value tied to whoever in the fuck paid this much money for farm ground.

Stupid, imo.

I’m an idjut, but here’s proof that I’m not $14.4K/acre stoopid.

21938535-4B56-4BC9-B63A-B584947C36A4.jpeg

Stupid, imo.

In all honesty I'm not shocked. Get to extreme NW Cockeye and I'm told 14k an acre won't come close

so shit. lets just air it out.

ive worked for my old man doing custom hay and other bullshit for 12 years. he is a functioning 62 year old alcoholic who is married to my mom who has a girlfriend on the side. he’s a grade A asshole. I have no idea how i lasted this long but i finally today said fuck it im done. for the first time since i was 19, i dont have to report to work tomorrow.

my life is a mixture of super awesome super awesome shit happening and also the very bottom of what you could imagine. it seems there’s no inbetween.

ive worked for my old man doing custom hay and other bullshit for 12 years. he is a functioning 62 year old alcoholic who is married to my mom who has a girlfriend on the side. he’s a grade A asshole. I have no idea how i lasted this long but i finally today said fuck it im done. for the first time since i was 19, i dont have to report to work tomorrow.

my life is a mixture of super awesome super awesome shit happening and also the very bottom of what you could imagine. it seems there’s no inbetween.
I know you had mentioned some of that about 3-4 years ago in the original MLPFC. I feel for ya man, life is too short to be somewhere that you're miserable/not happy.

you got plenty of options, life is full of exits

But also don’t burn a bridge more than you have to, tell your dad your done but don’t rub his nose in it.. chances are he will come around and straighten up/grow up

my Paternal Grandpa didn’t until he was in his 60s, my Dad always says the last 20 years with his dad were better than the first 30 years

Stupid, imo.

In all honesty I'm not shocked. Get to extreme NW Cockeyes and I'm told 14k an acre won't come close

One of my students a few years ago told me about a quarter that went for 19.9K/acre in western MN.

I'm also unemployed right now after multiple years of hating my job for multiple reasons, so I respond in solidarity. Good luck to you.

Just to be clear, is it your dad or your mom that has the girlfriend on the side?

you got plenty of options, life is full of exits

But also don’t burn a bridge more than you have to, tell your dad your done but don’t rub his nose in it.. chances are he will come around and straighten up/grow up

my Paternal Grandpa didn’t until he was in his 60s, my Dad always says the last 20 years with his dad were better than the first 30 years
i just said im done. got in my pickup drove off. went and checked my cows the rest of the day. ive had more job offers than i can count without trying. im not cutting the guy out, i just cant work or be associated with the guy anymore.

One of my students a few years ago told me about a quarter that went for 19.9K/acre in western MN.

I'm also unemployed right now after multiple years of hating my job for multiple reasons, so I respond in solidarity. Good luck to you.

Just to be clear, is it your dad or your mom that has the girlfriend on the side?
that is a great and valid question. it is my father with the girlfriend (the gf when asked…cant remember how many times she’s been married, no joke)

that is a great and valid question. it is my father with the girlfriend (the gf when asked…cant remember how many times she’s been married, no joke)

I assumed it was your dad, but was just checking. I didn't mean any disrespect, btw, just the way you wrote it was ambiguous.

I personally think people that can't remember how many times they've been married or how many serious relationships they've been in are extreme red flags. I also think that it's crazy for someone to get involved with those people. Then again, I'm Kenneth from '30 Rock.'

I know you had mentioned some of that about 3-4 years ago in the original MLPFC. I feel for ya man, life is too short to be somewhere that you're miserable/not happy.
ive toughed it out way longer than i should have
I assumed it was your dad, but was just checking. I didn't mean any disrespect, btw, just the way you wrote it was ambiguous.

I personally think people that can't remember how many times they've been married or how many serious relationships they've been in are extreme red flags. I also think that it's crazy for someone to get involved with those people. Then again, I'm Kenneth from '30 Rock.'
exactly. isnt your post complete common sense? she isnt even attractive, she’s admitted to being a prostitute back in the 80’s and 90’s.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back