Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (8 Viewers)

bbenson67

Cornerback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Greetings from TN, gentlemen. Currently chilling a few miles north of Jamestown, TN enjoying the Smokey mountains for a few days before heading down to another spot west of Chattanooga.

Took a wonky route that took us through Cairo, IL yesterday afternoon. Get down on your knees and thank the Lord for your blessings tonight, lads. I’ve never seen a town that dead before. 90+% of the buildings were abandoned, with gated windows (mostly broken). It’s a place without hope. Be grateful you’re not there.

View attachment 38268
Awesome trip. I love Tennessee and Chattanooga is a really cool and historic town. If you get tired of the Civil War Battlefields and the great food downtown, there's always the National Tow Truck Museum. I laughed when my brother wanted to take me there but it's actually pretty cool if you like big ol' trucks.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Thanks, the two are gonna be 19 months apart and the older girl still is being stubborn and not walking yet so it’ll be interesting.
That's about what my oldest two girls are, 21 months apart. My third daughter is the independent, stubborn, I'll prove you wrong wild child.

There's a 2 man 9,9,9 @ CC Saturday. My BIL can't play. Any interest?

Mustangblood

Cornerback
Elite Member
That's about what my oldest two girls are, 21 months apart. My third daughter is the independent, stubborn, I'll prove you wrong wild child.

There's a 2 man 9,9,9 @ CC Saturday. My BIL can't play. Any interest?
Sorry, this weekend into this coming week has been a zoo. Bunch of hay down, starting up corn pivots for the first time, dads wheat is ready to be cut, alfalfa is down and needs taken care of, and we were breaking pickup teeth on the baler today.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Sorry, this weekend into this coming week has been a zoo. Bunch of hay down, starting up corn pivots for the first time, dads wheat is ready to be cut, alfalfa is down and needs taken care of, and we were breaking pickup teeth on the baler today.
No worries, my shoulder is shredded right now anyways, figured you were getting into a busy as shit time. Tried to play today, made it 6 holes...shit better heal up by Friday.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds