Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (3 Viewers)

LWFloridaHusker

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
I got videos of a few kids kayaking down main street. My family's farm is about 15 miles to the east and they "only" got about 1.5 inches. Dad just planted some soybeans and they're good. Seen a couple snapchats from some buddies that had their recently planted crops sitting under about 2 ft of water. Mother Nature can be a bitch sometimes!!

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
What did you get up your way for rain?

spurrier_rage.gif

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Greetings from TN, gentlemen. Currently chilling a few miles north of Jamestown, TN enjoying the Smokey mountains for a few days before heading down to another spot west of Chattanooga.

Took a wonky route that took us through Cairo, IL yesterday afternoon. Get down on your knees and thank the Lord for your blessings tonight, lads. I’ve never seen a town that dead before. 90+% of the buildings were abandoned, with gated windows (mostly broken). It’s a place without hope. Be grateful you’re not there.

IMG_3528.jpeg

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Greetings from TN, gentlemen. Currently chilling a few miles north of Jamestown, TN enjoying the Smokey mountains for a few days before heading down to another spot west of Chattanooga.

Took a wonky route that took us through Cairo, IL yesterday afternoon. Get down on your knees and thank the Lord for your blessings tonight, lads. I’ve never seen a town that dead before. 90+% of the buildings were abandoned, with gated windows (mostly broken). It’s a place without hope. Be grateful you’re not there.

View attachment 38268

It's been a good 7-8 years since I was last through Cairo, it was nothing special then either.

Hope your trip and adventure goes well Hog, everything from safe travels to good weather!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds