Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (1 Viewer)

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member
View attachment 39367
Had kid number 2 Wednesday, first boy. Little guy and mama are doing great and already came home yesterday after a C section. I’m right there with ya, when is too soon to go back to golf league and not be a bad dad?
me and my league partner went right back to league. just dont be a douche & stay out all night. another guy in our league just had a baby too and his wife wanted him to quit like 3 weeks before the due date 🤷‍♂️ thats insanity

Mustangblood

Cornerback
Elite Member
me and my league partner went right back to league. just dont be a douche & stay out all night. another guy in our league just had a baby too and his wife wanted him to quit like 3 weeks before the due date 🤷‍♂️ thats insanity
he was born at 5:40 Wednesday. I could probably of made it to the course by 7:30 and gotten my 9 in. But I took one for the family and stayed. That should mean I’m good to go for next week Right?

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
What’s up bronies? Newborn has my golf game all fucked, need to get out couple times before next tourney in couple weeks
View attachment 39355

View attachment 39367
Had kid number 2 Wednesday, first boy. Little guy and mama are doing great and already came home yesterday after a C section. I’m right there with ya, when is too soon to go back to golf league and not be a bad dad?

the men in this thread are so alpha that we are single handedly stopping the "rural" population decline by posting on message boards in between creampie'ing our wives

tumblr_m9fp59CwzA1rynk4uo1_500.gif

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
the men in this thread are so alpha that we are single handedly stopping the "rural" population decline by posting on message boards in between creampie'ing our wives

tumblr_m9fp59CwzA1rynk4uo1_500.gif
Post-anniversary "splooge" announcement, but we're well past the breeding age. It's recreational only - and has been for 25 years - at this point. The rest of y'all ITT: MOUNT YOUR WOMEN!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds