Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

haha ole bill randy still doing the forecasts ?

You’ll love it in Feb. down here. STD #’s increase with all the old farts screwin’ down here !
Disgusted Emma Stone GIF

Crime rate is insane

Benton county Missouri = 19,000 pop

Henry county Missouri = 22,000 pop

2023 trials

Benton = 7 murders

Henry = 4 murders

One of my old real estate partners was Deputy Sheriff/Water Patrol/Highway Patrol in the Ivy Bend area of the Lake. Generally we don't have much in the way of crime around the Lake of the Ozarks, but the Ivy bend area is an exception. It's trailers & Meth. He had some serious stories from patrolling there. Lots of back woods crap going on in Ivy Bend and it is in some of the small towns out in the middle of no where in Missouri. Think Rulo, Nebraska kinda weird. You get around trailer communities and you better have your head on a swivel cuz you have no idea what in the Jerry Springer is gonna be hanging around there.

One of my old real estate partners was Deputy Sheriff/Water Patrol/Highway Patrol in the Ivy Bend area of the Lake. Generally we don't have much in the way of crime around the Lake of the Ozarks, but the Ivy bend area is an exception. It's trailers & Meth. He had some serious stories from patrolling there. Lots of back woods crap going on in Ivy Bend and it is in some of the small towns out in the middle of no where in Missouri. Think Rulo, Nebraska kinda weird. You get around trailer communities and you better have your head on a swivel cuz you have no idea what in the Jerry Springer is gonna be hanging around there.
King Lake outside of Valley says “hello”. My wife didn’t believe me how bad it was in there, so several years ago I took her for a very quick drive-through tour.

By the time we’d driven down a couple of streets and were heading back towards the single entrance/exit, groups of youth on ATV’s began descending on our location attempting to box us in. They were unable to do so, primarily because I had my head on a swivel and saw it unfolding immediately and used the pedal on the right to hightail it out of there.

On another note, Mrs. LHR informs me we’re missing a chili cook off at Leighton’s. If you head that way, please send our regards.

King Lake outside of Valley says “hello”. My wife didn’t believe me how bad it was in there, so several years ago I took her for a very quick drive-through tour.

By the time we’d driven down a couple of streets and were heading back towards the single entrance/exit, groups of youth on ATV’s began descending on our location attempting to box us in. They were unable to do so, primarily because I had my head on a swivel and saw it unfolding immediately and used the pedal on the right to hightail it out of there.

On another note, Mrs. LHR informs me we’re missing a chili cook off at Leighton’s. If you head that way, please send our regards.
Star Trek GIF

Great place to get drugs or so I've been told. Wasn't it under water in 19?
Yes, and apparently that’s going to be what killed it. My next door neighbor (good guy to the south) is an administrator in the DC West School District, which includes King Lake. He told me that the Sheriff refused to allow residents to return and do any repairs or renovation to the shacks that were impacted by the flood. IIRC, the plans were to bulldoze the entire place down. I’ll have to find out if they actually followed up on that plan.

Yes, and apparently that’s going to be what killed it. My next door neighbor (good guy to the south) is an administrator in the DC West School District, which includes King Lake. He told me that the Sheriff refused to allow residents to return and do any repairs or renovation to the shacks that were impacted by the flood. IIRC, the plans were to bulldoze the entire place down. I’ll have to find out if they actually followed up on that plan.
That's what I heard too but like you not sure if that happened.

yep. It’s been a wet one! still love it out here. I did turn into that guy who dresses up warm when it’s 60 in the winter now. 99 year old sack of bones!
The Nebraska cold weather gene is the first thing that disappears when you move to warmer winter places. My tolerance begins to wear thin around 55 degrees now. Not proud of it but it is what it is.

The Nebraska cold weather gene is the first thing that disappears when you move to warmer winter places. My tolerance begins to wear thin around 55 degrees now. Not proud of it but it is what it is.
yep, I’ll never forget tsking the grandkids to Pasadena for the rose bowl. When we left Nebraska it was -6. We drove straight thru and it was 62 degrees at nite. Gated community. Never seen such malarkey before!!

@LoudHogRider I made my wife stay with me at the Walmart parking lot as I waited for the owner of this pickup to return just in case it was the GOAT himself.

After 20 mins on the stake out the owner returned, disabled geriatric female hauling two 24 packs of Diet Mtn Dew. Damnit Missour’ah

44-A3-EED5-D4-A4-4014-8-AD9-38103-A3-C54-DC.jpg

PS: wife not pleased
Daaaaaang. That's false advertising. No change y'all reminisced right there in the parking lot over your favorite Seger tune with an angry Mrs. Totally worth the long shot that it was the GOAT himself, though.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back