Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

We were the underlings who protected consumers and sat at county fairs for a couple grand each summer. Is hero a bit strong? No. It's actually a bit weak

I remember sitting in a barn (literal) in August with no AC and I texted Morgan Rogers about it and she told me to stop being a pussy she has 3 degrees and is fluent in 3 languages and still only gets paid $36k a year.

I wonder what that big titty Queen is up to now. Last I knew she was working in DC for the Dept of Treasury.

Fun fact: I’m ambidextrous.

My Dad, Uncle and Brother are too.

(Pending status on my 2 sons)
Mrs. LHR is, as well. It’s weird AF playing tennis or pickleball against her when everything comes back as a forehand. She simply switches the hand that’s holding the racquet or paddle and BLAM - back atcha! She also writes right-handed and eats left-handed. Pretty cool to have that capability.

Signed,
Righty

I remember sitting in a barn (literal) in August with no AC and I texted Morgan Rogers about it and she told me to stop being a pussy she has 3 degrees and is fluent in 3 languages and still only gets paid $36k a year.

I wonder what that big titty Queen is up to now. Last I knew she was working in DC for the Dept of Treasury.
If I had a nickel for every time I thought this...

If I had a nickel for every time I thought this...

giphy.gif

I got in trouble for making this my desktop background on my office computer at the Attorney General’s Office

theofficequote2.jpg

Bunch of dorks. 40% of them thought working at the Nebraska AGO made them a super Lawyers, 40% of them were just there to help Bruning get elected to bigger office or because Bruning owed them a favor and only 20% of them were worth a damn/hired by merit.

In 2023 I got 10 murder trials across 4 different counties that I’ve been brought in on as a special prosecutor for the Missouri AGO.

I remember 11 years ago listening in awe as the lead Nebraska AGO murder attorney bragged to the interns over lunch about prosecuting 6 murder trials in a year.

Now:
03f63f9b-e668-439c-bbf0-30686f9b4471_text.gif

God damn Bruning ran a shit show office. Political and mostly incompetent.

cc: @Baron Winnebago
gawd damit i love u sumbitch

I remember 11 years ago listening in awe as the lead Nebraska AGO murder attorney bragged to the interns over lunch about prosecuting 6 murder trials in a year.

Now:
03f63f9b-e668-439c-bbf0-30686f9b4471_text.gif

Perhaps there are a lot more murders in MO than there are in NE?

Fun fact: I’m ambidextrous.

My Dad, Uncle and Brother are too.

(Pending status on my 2 sons)

I'm happy for you because my left hand is mostly worthless. It has only been useful when my right hand had broken fingers.

I'm happy for you because my left hand is mostly worthless. It has only been useful when my right hand had broken fingers.

Having never broken a bone in My body and knocking on 40s door,I can't imagine not having my dominant hand for any over a few days. I can hold a cig and beer with my left hand. Not much else comes to mind in its skill set

Brother, rural Missouri is insane. Violent crime total is way higher than most places in Nebraska or Kansas with larger populations. Regular crime is 12x higher than western Kansas and western Nebraska. (mostly due to drugs and the crimes that stem off of people trying to get money to buy drugs or supplies to make meth)

2022 homicides:

Omaha (pop. ~900,000) = 30

Lincoln (pop. ~300,000) = 11

Sioux Falls (pop. ~200,000) = 3
—> (these are 2021 stats for Sioux Falls, cuz can’t find 2022 info but even if the total doubled in 2022 its still low)

Benton County MO (pop. ~19,000) = 7
—> (practically speaking there were actually only 6 because 1 of them was a super old cold case that got “solved” cuz the defendant confessed the murder to his husband and the husband snitched on him to authorities. Not ride or die.)

Link to story: https://amp.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article261396307.html

TL;DR —> Missouri is rough

Brother, rural Missouri is insane. Violent crime total is way higher than most places in Nebraska or Kansas with larger populations. Regular crime is 12x higher than western Kansas and western Nebraska. (mostly due to drugs and the crimes that stem off of people trying to get money to buy drugs or supplies to make meth)

2022 homicides:

Omaha (pop. ~900,000) = 30

Lincoln (pop. ~300,000) = 11

Sioux Falls (pop. ~200,000) = 3
—> (these are 2021 stats for Sioux Falls, cuz can’t find 2022 info but even if the total doubled in 2022 its still low)

Benton County MO (pop. ~19,000) = 7
—> (practically speaking there were actually only 6 because 1 of them was a super old cold case that got “solved” cuz the defendant confessed the murder to his husband and the husband snitched on him to authorities. Not ride or die.)

Link to story: https://amp.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article261396307.html

TL;DR —> Missouri is rough

That's crazy. They must really hate each other for having to be Missouri fans.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back