Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

I’ve met him before, we talked Iraq and Afghanistan for like 2 hours over coffee.

He was an Army infantry officer for 20 years, deployed 2 times to Iraq, 1 to deployment to Afghanistan, 2 deployments to Africa.

He got out and decided to go to law school cuz his wife was a JAG officer so he had heard “her lawyer bullshit” for 15 years and figured it would be easy.

Talked for 2 hours and he never once mentioned getting wounded, went to his office after and I see 3 Purple Hearts inside his honorable discharge/ribbons/flag shadow box thing his wife made him.

Never once said shit but he had a slight limp, before I had just figured cuz he is in his 60s and super tall so probably has fucked up knees. He caught me looking and said 2 were from the same incident when his convoy hit 2 IEDs at once. (Front and back of column) He was outside his vehicle pulling one of his wounded boys back to his humvee (pre-MRAP) and some random guy pops up shooting an AK at him, he shot him with his sidearm but bad guy sprayed bullets as he fell.

My man got shot (ricochets) in BOTH feet. Army gave him 2 medals and it took him months to be able to walk again.

tumblr_nfgngjY7X31rud800o1_500.gif
Merica, give him a High 5 for me and thank him for his service. That's a Patriot my friend

I’ve been prepping all day for a motion to suppress hearing where the 1st officer on the scene eventually breaks and threatens to shoot defendants after finding the dead child’s body.

If @Krup21 posts of a pic of beers on a fishing boat in the tropics I might lose my mind
Went fishing yesterday. Didnt catch much but an awful hangover. Sitting around the pool today waiting for the wedding but all these damn thongs these girls are wearing is disgusting wonderful. I'm so glad I didn't have a girl....unlike @Mustangblood 🤣

It probably equaled to an even dozen after I found out my wife told them to skip the Bombay around midnight. Let's just say she was less than impressed. Her lecture this morning is that I'm not 25 anymore and I need to stop acting like a moron around my nephews. Because as @Mustangblood can attest, my nephews are all morons when they all get together.

It probably equaled to an even dozen after I found out my wife told them to skip the Bombay around midnight. Let's just say she was less than impressed. Her lecture this morning is that I'm not 25 anymore and I need to stop acting like a moron around my nephews. Because as @Mustangblood can attest, my nephews are all morons when they all get together.
Yeah our friend group isn’t the smartest

Very happy to see this thread lived on passed its prime on tMB. My first ever Rivals post was in that thread (I feel like eerily close to page 250 over there too, maybe it was 150?) so, it felt like I should drop in here for the same. That is all, carry on.
What was your username on TMB?

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back