Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

View attachment 18821
It’s been an ordeal but we had a healthy girl come last night. Momma was in labor for about 30 hours, pushed for 3 hours and then ended up having to have a C section so she’s completely shot.
Congrats, that's a tough ordeal for the Mrs. Is this your first? My wife pushed for 2 hours on our first, 6 minutes on the 2nd, had to have a C section on the third and she was furious, didn't want one, and then did V-back on the 4th...don't remember how long she pushed with our son, but wasn't long.

View attachment 18821
It’s been an ordeal but we had a healthy girl come last night. Momma was in labor for about 30 hours, pushed for 3 hours and then ended up having to have a C section so she’s completely shot.
Looks like a healthy little Pony! Glad to hear the mare is recovering and will be well.

That's all the MLPFC humor I could attempt to weave into my response, which really only needed to say, "Congratulations!"

Congrats, that's a tough ordeal for the Mrs. Is this your first? My wife pushed for 2 hours on our first, 6 minutes on the 2nd, had to have a C section on the third and she was furious, didn't want one, and then did V-back on the 4th...don't remember how long she pushed with our son, but wasn't long.
Yeah she did not want the c section but the little one was as stubborn as me and wouldn’t come out

View attachment 18821
Great news and glad things worked out. Congratulations on you tax deduction baby. You get a whole year write off with only a couple of days left in the year. May she always have that kind of timing.

View attachment 18821
That’s awesome, Mustang. Congrats to you and the Mrs. Hope baby’s momma recovers quickly.

I just got to hang out with all four of my granddaughters during the past 10 days and we had so much fun.

To: all the boys in the thread

Starting today, I will no longer be able to represent any of you in criminal matters in the state of Missouri because I have accepted (and now signed on) a position to be a special prosecutor in Missouri for 6 Murder Jury Trials scheduled this year. I am conflicted out of any criminal defense work inside the state of Missouri until I’m done being a prosecutor.

I’m apparently (probably) gonna be on KY-3 TV news tomorrow for a Motion to Suppress Hearing. Keep a look out @MtnHusker

Starting today, I will no longer be able to represent any of you in criminal matters in the state of Missouri because I have accepted (and now signed on) a position to be a special prosecutor in Missouri for 6 Murder Jury Trials scheduled this year. I am conflicted out of any criminal defense work inside the state of Missouri until I’m done being a prosecutor.

I’m apparently (probably) gonna be on KY-3 TV news tomorrow for a Motion to Suppress Hearing. Keep a look out @MtnHusker
Imma take my crime spree up nort then. The Dakotas are gonna be lit!

You ever gonna get your license in Nebraska?

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back