Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Checking in on the freezing Bronies. Everybody hanging in there? I heard from my in-laws south of Tampa that it will be in the 30s for lows in a couple days. That's coconut tree country. Stay safe.
Minus 20 real temp yesterday in SB/ wind chill minus 50. Little better today. 55 degrees by next Tuesday. Crazy……

Thankfully, we got to Austin a week ago and, starting yesterday, a week at Port Aransas Beach (25 miles from Corpus Christi).

Should be home by 1-2-23. I’m a lucky boy. Big-time family Christmas……😁 🎅

Last edited:
Well she does love her some Mexican… maybe Monday we can try that, it would be nice to get through the weekend and all the family get togethers. We got an appointment for the 28th to induce if it hasn’t come by then. Makeing sure it comes this year still
My son was born on Dec. 30th. Not planned but worked out nicely. We still have a picture of my wife holding a bottle of French champagne on New Year's eve taking a big old swig.

Good luck on the labor and delivery and your new addition.

no matter where I go I bring Nebraska with me

Merry Christmas boys, be happy and positive and don’t let the enemy win.

148-A03-D5-A685-4803-B2-CA-586-A7-B6-FE8-CA.jpg

no matter where I go I bring Nebraska with me

Merry Christmas boys, be happy and positive and don’t let the enemy win.

148-A03-D5-A685-4803-B2-CA-586-A7-B6-FE8-CA.jpg
Mrs. Bomber is 100% Czech and makes some killer kolaches. My fave is cherry or crème cheese but the gold standard by which all kolaches are judged (in the Czech world) are the poppyseed ones. Soooo good.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas fellas! Technically it's the 26th in the Sunshine State. Parents flew down from Kansas last week to be greeted by 2 straight days with highs in the mid-40s. Got a little under 2 inches of rain before the cold fronts moved through so it made it a nice damp cold on top of it. Parents being lifelong Kansas residents thought it was cold and definitely didn't pack for colder weather. Hope everybody thaws out next week.

Merry Christmas fellas! Technically it's the 26th in the Sunshine State. Parents flew down from Kansas last week to be greeted by 2 straight days with highs in the mid-40s. Got a little under 2 inches of rain before the cold fronts moved through so it made it a nice damp cold on top of it. Parents being lifelong Kansas residents thought it was cold and definitely didn't pack for colder weather. Hope everybody thaws out next week.

Kansas has been cold AF the past few days.

They left at the right time.

Kansas has been cold AF the past few days.

They left at the right time.
It’s going to be so balmy on Friday I may take down my Christmas lights. But fuck ladders. I may just stand on the ground and yank the strings right off of the shingles and gutters.

I hate being on a tall ladder in winter, though it’s not smart for guys my age to be up there any time of the year. I don’t bounce so good anymore.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back