Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

98% of unplanned pregnancies are from anal drip down.
ron burgundy anchorman GIF

none of it is bad. how far off are the heifers? i havent looked at anything this week

Lighter calves are 20-35 back 650 and up are 10-20 back on new crop calves. Hard yearlings 6-12 behind

What is this sorcery you guys are speaking about?

Should I buy a cow, a calf, or a steer right now? I don't have any grain, hay, or grazing areas, so probably not, I assume.

Icey up there today? What about you @Mustangblood ?
I’m in the process of hauling beans up to ADM in Lincoln right now, tried to sneak a load in yesterday before it got wet and icy, as I was heading home the interstate got slick but once I got off on highway 15 it was fine the rest of the way home. Was hoping for a half inch of moisture to see if it would help with the dry land that we have left to anhydrous but idk if that will work still.

I’m in the process of hauling beans up to ADM in Lincoln right now, tried to sneak a load in yesterday before it got wet and icy, as I was heading home the interstate got slick but once I got off on highway 15 it was fine the rest of the way home. Was hoping for a half inch of moisture to see if it would help with the dry land that we have left to anhydrous but idk if that will work still.
that first part sounds awful.

When I ran the terminal for ABF in Lincoln, we used to haul finished product out of the ADM operation in 55 gallon drums filled with lecithin oil to Canajoharie, NY, where they were turned into Lifesavers (the candy). Obscure, I'll admit, but it's the 1st time I've thought of that ADM facility on 78th & Thayer in decades.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back