Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

i hate bean dust.. i hate when you cough and you just get more dust in so you gotta run away to keep coughing.. then you standing in the middle of a field of beans coughing like an idiot
No matter what direction you face the combine and the direction of the wind, when your greasing or working on it the dust just swirls into your face, can’t escape it.

Since the rain shut off at the 4th of July and didn’t really get a rain after that I’d say it’s doing okay, dry land beans are around 40 for the most part, dry land corn 130-150 is gonna catch most of it I’d say. The irrigated beans aren’t as good as the last couple years. Ranging in the 60s mainly. Haven’t really gotten into any irrigated corn yet but hoping that’s pretty good but don’t know yet.
What about Down your way?

Worst corn which was the furthest south farm and some of the poorest dirt we farm did 114. Everything else has been 150-190 so very pleased.

Haven't cut any beans yet but they look to be 40-50 ish. Should have some ready by the weekend

What's good in the world with everyone in here?
Since you asked, it's my birthday. Spending a nice quiet day with the family and getting ready to head out to our favorite Italian place.

I'm also trying to wrap my head around being this old and still being 23 years younger than the late Queen.

Queen's aide: Your Majesty, it's time to meet with the Prime Minister.

Queen (and me right now): I don't want to meet with the Prime Minister. I want to take a nap.

Since you asked, it's my birthday. Spending a nice quiet day with the family and getting ready to head out to our favorite Italian place.

I'm also trying to wrap my head around being this old and still being 23 years younger than the late Queen.

Queen (and me right now): I don't want to meet with the Prime Minister. I want to take a nap.
Happy Birthday Reaction GIF by The Office

Happy birthday!

You're wrong 100% and I'm not investing anymore explanation so it doesn't. Sorry Charlie
Aren’t you a north central Kansas boy? Apparently you’ve hauled a lot of cattle thru Wyoming.

I was joking, of course, about the pissing match but to say I’m 100% wrong doesn’t even leave the door open for me to have my own opinion.

Almost feels like I pissed in yore corn flakes but don’t remember doing so. Don’t know if you’ll ever be back in Crawford but there’s always a cold beer for you in Scottsbluff.

Happy trails!!

Last edited:

Happy Birthday, my friend. How many candles on that cake? 72 ?

I’ll have 70 on mine come next Monday. 🎂🍰🍦😎👍

@scotchfrost9697 how are you guys doing for water in pastures and now stalks as cows move onto them as harvest progresses? We are already hauling water to two groups and it looks pretty grim for water on a lot of the fields of stocks for the rest of the fall also.

@scotchfrost9697 how are you guys doing for water in pastures and now stalks as cows move onto them as harvest progresses? We are already hauling water to two groups and it looks pretty grim for water on a lot of the fields of stocks for the rest of the fall also.
we’ve pulled everything except our 2 “big” pastures, but we had 1 pasture go dry and the other was just about there. we got lucky and didnt have to haul all summer. we have to haul all winter for the most part, but we wont have any stalks ready for another 10 days or so.

the few fall pairs we have are going to run on a hay meadow/milo field until hopefully jan 1st and there is water access in the yard, but the dam is dry there so someone will have to fill the tank everyday. not a huge deal.

so just to preface: My dad, me, and my older brother each have our own cattle herd, but we share some facilities and a couple pastures.

anyways i kept a few heifers to breed back, problem is dad also kept a bull out of his calf crop (not something he’s ever done) and didnt pull him til late january of this year. so on Saturday morning this 19 month old heifer shelled out this 65 pounder on her own. Not ideal but everything turned out fine.
7C286F60-9D82-4831-BDA7-1C7E2BC29E11.jpeg

Aren’t you a north central Kansas boy? Apparently you’ve hauled a lot of cattle thru Wyoming.

I was joking, of course, about the pissing match but to say I’m 100% wrong doesn’t even leave the door open for me to have my own opinion.

Almost feels like I pissed in yore corn flakes but don’t remember doing so. Don’t know if you’ll ever be back in Crawford but there’s always a cold beer for you in Scottsbluff.

Happy trails!!

Relax Francis i was just internet bullying you.

I used to cross Wyoming sometimes2-4 times a week in the trucking days

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back