Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

so just to preface: My dad, me, and my older brother each have our own cattle herd, but we share some facilities and a couple pastures.

anyways i kept a few heifers to breed back, problem is dad also kept a bull out of his calf crop (not something he’s ever done) and didnt pull him til late january of this year. so on Saturday morning this 19 month old heifer shelled out this 65 pounder on her own. Not ideal but everything turned out fine.
View attachment 14556
I’ve had some drunken nights and regretful mornings in my life, but I’ve never planted my flag in something 3x my size. Hopefully the little guy isn’t taking too much shit from his friends.

I’ve had some drunken nights and regretful mornings in my life, but I’ve never planted my flag in something 3x my size. Hopefully the little guy isn’t taking too much shit from his friends.
😂🤔they were roughly the same weight

so just to preface: My dad, me, and my older brother each have our own cattle herd, but we share some facilities and a couple pastures.

anyways i kept a few heifers to breed back, problem is dad also kept a bull out of his calf crop (not something he’s ever done) and didnt pull him til late january of this year. so on Saturday morning this 19 month old heifer shelled out this 65 pounder on her own. Not ideal but everything turned out fine.
View attachment 14556
so is the calf yours or your dads

Since you asked, it's my birthday. Spending a nice quiet day with the family and getting ready to head out to our favorite Italian place.

I'm also trying to wrap my head around being this old and still being 23 years younger than the late Queen.

Queen's aide: Your Majesty, it's time to meet with the Prime Minister.

Queen (and me right now): I don't want to meet with the Prime Minister. I want to take a nap.
Happy (belated) Birthday to our Bronie Emeritus!

View attachment 14556
A tale as old as time

Since the rain shut off at the 4th of July and didn’t really get a rain after that I’d say it’s doing okay, dry land beans are around 40 for the most part, dry land corn 130-150 is gonna catch most of it I’d say. The irrigated beans aren’t as good as the last couple years. Ranging in the 60s mainly. Haven’t really gotten into any irrigated corn yet but hoping that’s pretty good but don’t know yet.
What about Down your way?

we stopped and dropped a couple hundred bucks at valley vet supply yesterday. obviously not hard to do but its a nice place.

i hate bean dust.. i hate when you cough and you just get more dust in so you gotta run away to keep coughing.. then you standing in the middle of a field of beans coughing like an idiot

checkin in! been farming a lot lately.

No matter what direction you face the combine and the direction of the wind, when your greasing or working on it the dust just swirls into your face, can’t escape it.

Next time you need to swing by If only to slam one beer and leave

View attachment 14556

Relax Francis i was just internet bullying you.

I used to cross Wyoming sometimes2-4 times a week in the trucking days

Mother of God, after a long day these Run the Damn Ball posts really warm the heart.

@Kaladin was forced to sit front row today for an adjudication hearing (I was next and they wanted me to wait/sit on a certain bench in the court room) that involved a 10 year old kid getting raped repeatedly from Aug 2021 -through- June 2022.

IM 5 BEERS DEEP ALREADY WHAT THE FUCK
Hurting kids is my “flash point” button. Viking heritage “smote mode” enabled. I just need a few minutes alone with that animal to make the world a better and safer space.

@Kaladin was forced to sit front row today for an adjudication hearing (I was next and they wanted me to wait/sit on a certain bench in the court room) that involved a 10 year old kid getting raped repeatedly from Aug 2021 -through- June 2022.

We need public executions for people who do this shit

I was just talking with my paralegal about this today and she agreed

now that i have a newborn, thinkin of something like that happening makes me want to throw that person into a pond full of crocs

Wtf? How many regular washing machine loads does that thing do?

It’s only only like 7cu ft (I think most home units are 4-5 cu/ft) BUT it can completely do a load very fast and it has sanitation options home units do not have.

sanitation mode takes the longest but even that is only ~20 mins

The dryers actually take up the most space. For every washer we have 3 industrial dryers.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back