Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Oh the irony. Those "white males with low education" voted Democrat for years. Rust Belt unions were the most reliable Democrat voting block for decades. Does he even history?

It’s the bubble so many Libs on the coast live in.

They see everything that’s going on in America right now and they are like: “damn I hate all these blue collar workers with good jobs, this is a huge problem and evil.”

Anyone else got beans like this? Every field so far has had green in it but this has been the worst so far. Pretty much every pod is ready. These are testing anywhere from 8 to 11.
View attachment 14645
Not nearly that bad, but Was told that the beans were stressed to the point of filling pods and then after that stage the conditions got better but the plant was past the point of putting anything into the pods so it put it into the stems then. So we’ve been fighting some green stems but not like that.

Anyone else got beans like this? Every field so far has had green in it but this has been the worst so far. Pretty much every pod is ready. These are testing anywhere from 8 to 11.
View attachment 14645

Not nearly that bad, but Was told that the beans were stressed to the point of filling pods and then after that stage the conditions got better but the plant was past the point of putting anything into the pods so it put it into the stems then. So we’ve been fighting some green stems but not like that.

Nobody in my family has soybean ground.

We ain’t the Kennedys

Yeah that’s exactly what happened. We got a couple rains right before they turned. In lower ground where they were healthier all summer they died properly. The hills are like this. They are actually combining pretty nice.

You must embrace the poverty pods

90% of our ground is grass bruh

We got a little corn that our neighbor does the work on cuz we ain’t got shit but tractors and forage equipment.

ThriftyWellmadeImago-size_restricted.gif

Took the family to the pumpkin patch today.

There was a MILF with a perfect body wearing leopard print yoga pants and a black tank top that was holding on for dear life over some amazing big naturals (at least 36DD) without a bra.

Boobs bouncing and swinging as she walked through the field.

Leopard print big Milf butt squatting and bending over picking up pumpkins.

Saw her again about 20 mins later at the food area and she ordered a foot long corn dog.

…..

EVERY GUY THERE AGE 5-to-75
dd0.png

Took the family to the pumpkin patch today.

There was a MILF with a perfect body wearing leopard print yoga pants and a black tank top that was holding on for dear life over some amazing big naturals (at least 36DD) without a bra.

Boobs bouncing and swinging as she walked through the field.

Leopard print big Milf butt squatting and bending over picking up pumpkins.

Saw her again about 20 mins later at the food area and she ordered a foot long corn dog.

…..

EVERY GUY THERE AGE 5-to-75
dd0.png
Gotta be careful around women who wear leopard print

They’re always crazy

Should have used this to describe every Guy at the Pumpkin Patch trying not to look at the MILF cuz they know their Wife/GF was watching their every move and their Wife/GF was the only reason they had to waste a Saturday at the stupid pumpkin patch.

dudes be like 👀
599b5ddee4b0b07aa660f2c7_1455589917779-yrd15k_t_1503354425366_640_360_400.gif

Gotta be careful around women who wear leopard print

They’re always crazy

Animal Print on a woman rankings for me (in this order)

1. Cow Print (Holstein)

2. Zebra

3. Leopard

4. Giraffe

5. Cheetah

6. the rest (I'm not a fan of snake skin, etc)

Sorry not sorry for liking a trashy slutty look on a woman.
die-hard-smiling.gif

Animal Print on a woman rankings for me (in this order)

1. Cow Print (Holstein)

2. Zebra

3. Leopard

4. Giraffe

5. Cheetah

6. the rest (I'm not a fan of snake skin, etc)

Sorry not sorry for liking a trashy slutty look on a woman.
die-hard-smiling.gif
Holstein as a fashion print? Brah … it’s great hide for a sofa, decorative rug, or accent piece wall hanging, but I gotta respectfully disagree that one.

With that said, if that’s what floats your boat, carry on. With vigor.

Just finished my last mow of the year. Wife took the kids to the outlaws. I’m baching it up. Slammed pounders while navigating our 5 acres with a zero turn. She’s going to come home and get it a trip to poundtown.

Extended family member wedding reception and dance at your home town tonight in the OG establishment (legion). Wedding dances are a shell of themselves compared to that late 90s-2008ish prime. Almost sad

Holstein as a fashion print? Brah … it’s great hide for a sofa, decorative rug, or accent piece wall hanging, but I gotta respectfully disagree that one.

With that said, if that’s what floats your boat, carry on. With vigor.

when you are alone... google "Hucow"

hqdefault.jpg

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back