Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

She sounds like a nice lady.

Am I familiar with lass? Congrats by the way.

f0fbb305-d489-4676-ab4d-32d756a28f84_text.gif

Spent 5 days in southwestern Colorado last week, mainly in the Durango area……..hi-light being a four hour ride on the Durango Blues Train Friday night.

Two engines (one on each end, duh) and nine cars, six with seating and three larger cars that were open-air/standing only. The open-air cars were also where the bars were located with a decent variety of adult beverages.

Five different blues bands, located in every other car. Great variety of blues styles, cold cocktails and VERY diverse, eclectic group of folks. Wood do again.

Stayed in Glenwood Springs last Tuesday night, played golf the next morning (Iron Bridge GC) and then wove our way south thru some of the most amazing scenery ever.

Wood go back again and again. Delta, Crested Butte, Telluride, Snowmass, Silverton, Ouray, Durango. You boys should go for a drive sometime. 😎

Last edited:
Got a new cattle guard + installation today.

Traded my client a few billable hours of legal work for it.

(Don’t tell Biden and his Jack boot wearing thugs at the IRS.)

EE6-CA2-CA-CDE6-4-F9-D-9147-0-F4038-C786-AA.jpg
That's badass. I've always wanted one, but it makes no damn sense to put one on a 1/2 ton IMO. Just biding my time until some normalcy returns to the vehicle market, then I'm stepping up to either a 3/4 or full 1 ton diesel ... and a cattle guard!

That's badass. I've always wanted one, but it makes no damn sense to put one on a 1/2 ton IMO. Just biding my time until some normalcy returns to the vehicle market, then I'm stepping up to either a 3/4 or full 1 ton diesel ... and a cattle guard!

For me it’s mostly just for more protection if I hit a Deer. Also the off chance of a cow on the road or a head on collision with another vehicle.

If I even hit 1 of those things the guard is 100% worth it because it would cost me way more than $800 in damage without it.

I'd put one on a Ford ranger don't let a half ton stop you. Not a better feeling in the world than smoking a deer at highway speed and just keep on driving vs sitting alongside the road between 10pm and 5am in BFE with a radiator shoved in the fan or just headlights busted out. Cheapest insurance on the road is a well built grill guard

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back