Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

I was gonna post a pic of my new baby Henry but @Woodrow F Call cucked me with Hank the pussy magnet puppy. 🙁

0517-B2-AB-2743-45-A7-A715-1-BFC88-ABCB04.jpg

25-E20-D1-F-073-D-4-D44-A9-AA-BB4130081105.jpg

I ain’t been dunked on this bad since I said I bill $400/hr and next post @Jim14510 said he bills $600 🙁
Jim has some high net-worth clients. I know one of them……..😎

Good morning, gents. Mrs. Bomber and I tied the knot thirty yrs ago today. We’ll be celebrating later this morning with 18 holes of golf at the Chimney Rock GC at Bayard.
( @lee_carvallo_12 )

Will put some baby backs on the Traeger before we leave for golf and finish them once we’re home. Gonna be multiple 16 ounce Silver Bullets throughout the day. No guarantees on the anniversary sects.

Five (blended-family) kids and nine grandkids later, it’s truly amazing she put up with my sorry old ass this long. Cheers to us…..🍺

Good morning, gents. Mrs. Bomber and I tied the knot thirty yrs ago today. We’ll be celebrating later this morning with 18 holes of golf at the Chimney Rock GC at Bayard.
( @lee_carvallo_12 )

Will put some baby backs on the Traeger before we leave for golf and finish them once we’re home. Gonna be multiple 16 ounce Silver Bullets throughout the day. No guarantees on the anniversary sects.

Five (blended-family) kids and nine grandkids later, it’s truly amazing she put up with my sorry old ass this long. Cheers to us…..🍺

Congratulations, amigo. ^^^ Truly the epitome of living "The Good Life". Not bad for an old Falstaff beer truck driver. Not bad at all ...

( @lee_carvallo_12 )

Congratulations

( @lee_carvallo_12 )

Congrats, good sir! Here’s a picture that might rile you up enough to live up to your clit commander title:
EF820451-301A-4744-8A9B-D19AC8CAA29E.jpeg

( @lee_carvallo_12 )

Congrats!

( @lee_carvallo_12 )

Congrats and have a wonderful day. Chimney Rock GC sounds very intriguing. Golfin' on the Oregon Trail, that's the Nebraska way.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back