Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

@David Webb I watched The Bourne Identity last night and forgot how great those movies are. I need to watch the sequels again
Great movie and trilogy. Not the biggest fan of the last movie, but it was serviceable.

In my opinion I’d rank the trilogy as: Supremacy, Identity, Ultimatum, “Bourne”.

The Jeremy Renner one where they made him have to be on meds or he reverts into becoming a retard is obviously the worst of the bunch. Although that Vegas car chase scene in the last Bourne movie was so bad, probably my least favorite scene in all the movies.

In my opinion I’d rank the trilogy as: Supremacy, Identity, Ultimatum, “Bourne”.

The Jeremy Renner one where they made him have to be on meds or he reverts into becoming a retard is obviously the worst of the bunch. Although that Vegas car chase scene in the last Bourne movie was so bad, probably my least favorite scene in all the movies.
I liked the Renner movie

Thought the last Bourne movie was shit

Bourne is definitely a run the damn ball guy.

I’ve only seen the original 3. I’ll have to try the newer ones too
Bourne Legacy isn’t bad. At least they introduced a new character instead of doing a shitty remake. Jason Bourne was ok, but it doesn’t compare to the originals in my opinion. Both are worth watching on a lazy day.

Bourne is definitely a run the damn ball guy.

“I can tell you the numbers of every good Husker i-back going back to the 1970s.
I can tell you that our option play is weak side of the field and multiple guys sitting up in the upper bowl played OL in high school and currently weigh over two hundred and fifty pounds and know how to handle themselves.
I know the best place to look for a gun is in literally any truck outside, and at this altitude, I can run flat out for a half mile before my hands start shaking. Now why would I know that? How can I know that and not know who I am?”

40-CDD039-B830-4346-A76-C-ABDF21-BAED7-C.jpg

The Jason Bourne books are all great reads. There's a ton of them as an author named Eric Van Lustbader (all time great name) picked up the torch after Robert Ludlum died. He fills in for the master Ludlum admirably. Read them in order though. Better than James Bond books in my opinion.
I like the Jack Reacher books. Kinda cheesy at times but easy to read.

Talk about a good day. 8 am :"Fuck me now Daddy so i won't be crawling all over you while you're driving "

That lasted until just north of tecumseh when she initiated a road blowy and completed the initiative. Pretty damn good lunch at B&Js in Syracuse which is the only place I even paid attention to the game. Maybe 20 minutes total and all first quarter.

I'm fully prepared to take my internet crucifixion from @God is a Husker and I say this in jest. I had a good fucking time in west Swimtown today. The outlets in Gretna was the biggest expense of the trip by far but zero regrets. Got some ostrich tecovas. Comfy as fuck.

No idea what the board locals think of barrel and vine, for a place we just happened to notice on the way to the hotel from gretna and giving a shot it was alright. Didn't venture beyond the first floor but food/service/drinks Didn't disappoint. Comedians at funny bone were good.

Jacuzzi tub was utilized to full potential in the room upon return. Can't include too many of the good details for the God fearing reserved Christian types sake in here. Can't be dropping that type of sin on you Boys since you'll be in church in a few hrs.

Talk about a good day. 8 am :"Fuck me now Daddy so i won't be crawling all over you while you're driving "

That lasted until just north of tecumseh when she initiated a road blowy and completed the initiative. Pretty damn good lunch at B&Js in Syracuse which is the only place I even paid attention to the game. Maybe 20 minutes total and all first quarter.

I'm fully prepared to take my internet crucifixion from @God is a Husker and I say this in jest. I had a good fucking time in west Swimtown today. The outlets in Gretna was the biggest expense of the trip by far but zero regrets. Got some ostrich tecovas. Comfy as fuck.

No idea what the board locals think of barrel and vine, for a place we just happened to notice on the way to the hotel from gretna and giving a shot it was alright. Didn't venture beyond the first floor but food/service/drinks Didn't disappoint. Comedians at funny bone were good.

Jacuzzi tub was utilized to full potential in the room upon return. Can't include too many of the good details for the God fearing reserved Christian types sake in here. Can't be dropping that type of sin on you Boys since you'll be in church in a few hrs.
You find yourself a new lass in Marshall land?

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back