Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

iu

Mother of God…. 😍🤩

I'm in San Francisco for the 2nd time in a month. First time was to see an ailing friend who is much improved. This time for an anniversary celebration. The wife is doing research and says I want the best sourdough bread in the Bay Area made at the Acme Bread Company and wouldn't you know it's in Berkeley.

Aside from the ordeal of crossing the Bay Bridge it was kind of fun to see Berkeley again. I'm referring to the city not the people who inhabit it. Everyone and I mean everyone is masked up inside, outside, in their cars, in stores, basically everywhere. I wish I could say I was surprised but I'm not. As I was standing in line without my mask, I asked an older local in line, also maskless, what was up with all the masks? He started laughing and said as long as there's one case they'll mask up. It's their cause and they can't let go he said.

The City, SF, is still sketchy as hell. Here's hoping the new D.A. does something to help restore what was at one time one of the coolest places in the world.

I'm in San Francisco for the 2nd time in a month. First time was to see an ailing friend who is much improved. This time for an anniversary celebration. The wife is doing research and says I want the best sourdough bread in the Bay Area made at the Acme Bread Company and wouldn't you know it's in Berkeley.

Aside from the ordeal of crossing the Bay Bridge it was kind of fun to see Berkeley again. I'm referring to the city not the people who inhabit it. Everyone and I mean everyone is masked up inside, outside, in their cars, in stores, basically everywhere. I wish I could say I was surprised but I'm not. As I was standing in line without my mask, I asked an older local in line, also maskless, what was up with all the masks? He started laughing and said as long as there's one case they'll mask up. It's their cause and they can't let go he said.

The City, SF, is still sketchy as hell. Here's hoping the new D.A. does something to help restore what was at one time one of the coolest places in the world.

My mother in law will be in SF tomorrow and for the next 2 weeks.

Her sister is there for a wedding and they don’t plan on leaving the house and hotel due to the crime.

For reference these are 2 women who grew up in India and spent all of their 20s and 30s in Africa. And they think SF is way worse than India or Africa have ever been.

Hooray for #progress

Her sister is there for a wedding and they don’t plan on leaving the house and hotel due to the crime.

For reference these are 2 women who grew up in India and spent all of their 20s and 30s in Africa. And they think SF is way worse than India or Africa have ever been.

Hooray for #progress
Just make sure their car is off the street. US capital of car break ins. And don't leave anything of value in the car even in the trunk. Damn the people to hell who let this happen to a once great city.

Hooray for #progress
people laugh at places like Nebraska but god damn it is way better than most of these shithole cities

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back