Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

All of MHK lost money when it got moved.

the Libs who run the city are to blame
#shocker

But yeah. I knew Manhattan took a big loss with it moving. But I’d be interested in booze alone. Buying 30 packs for that weekend, always at risk of not finding the usuals of coors light Busch light bud light.

Fuck Fake patty’s day, Rusty’s had Kega stack 3 high all along the side alley by the end of the night. But that was before they cracked down and made you have wristbands and shit like that. Been a long time since I’ve been. But the Lou was the first to open at like 7 am.

I wonder how much money liquor stores lost in booze sales for that weekend after it was moved.

I never went to a concert. Only time we went in was to the skoal and cope tents to get free chew. Otherwise. Campgrounds shenanigans, hoors, and drinkoplinko.

That event. And Fake Patty’s Day did numbers on my liver.

I never did attend a fake Patty's day. Hear some good stories from those

Beer sales loss had to be yuuge

Oh No!!!!! Concerts are all about the energy and vibe from the music, and the people watching. It's good for the soul!!!! And a great way to get a woman all wound up. How else can you explain all of the Groupies that line up to bang ugly fucks like Post Malone, Marilyn Manson, Keith Richards, Axel Rose, Lyle Lovett, Ozzy Osborne,.........

Y'all ever tried this thing called foreplay?

I never did attend a fake Patty's day. Hear some good stories from those

Beer sales loss had to be yuuge
Fake Patty’s was a get up at 5 am. Tap the kegs. Kegs and eggs. To the bars by 7 or 8. And drink. All. Damn. Day. Pass out a couple times and rally.

Saw dudes basically licking Chinese food off the table at Hunans.

Mom called me one year at like 10 am. Wasn’t pleased I was hammered at that time.

Was a lot of fun. No idea what it’s like now. Assuming it sucks compared to what it was. Cops had to hate it.

This guy that was a friend of my friends in college knocked up a girl at country stampede.

I remember when he first found out he was like “oh fuck yeah boys I got an anchor baby, she is so hot I bet she wants to get married etc etc”

Fast forward to a few weeks later when he meets her sober… oh my…. She had 1 eye (and 1 glass eye) she worked at the Cracker Barrel in junction city.

I haven’t thought about that guy or that story for over 10 years… wonder what ever happened with all that. (He wasn’t my friend I just sort of knew him)
Junction City makes this story pure gold.

I wonder how much money liquor stores lost in booze sales for that weekend after it was moved.

I never went to a concert. Only time we went in was to the skoal and cope tents to get free chew. Otherwise. Campgrounds shenanigans, hoors, and drinkoplinko.

That event. And Fake Patty’s Day did numbers on my liver.
Where did it move too?

Top city...aka Topeka...aka shithole.

Cousin's husband used to be a SWAT officer in Topeka. He heads a shift now I believe. Good dude. Lot's of good stories about Topeka and it's shittyness

AC3-BE8-E3-DFCF-41-BD-B8-A9-606-D2-FCA7750.jpg

i don't get the appeal of concerts at all

i mean i would love to go to a place like red rocks and watch tyler childers or someone cool but outside of that i just don't get the appeal of being packed into a crowd with hundreds of sweaty fat people and have my ear drums blown out
Not to mention you could probably purchase their entire music library for the price of a ticket and concessions.

Disclaimer: That was back when people actually bought records because there was no other option.

Fake Patty’s was a get up at 5 am. Tap the kegs. Kegs and eggs. To the bars by 7 or 8. And drink. All. Damn. Day. Pass out a couple times and rally.

Saw dudes basically licking Chinese food off the table at Hunans.

Mom called me one year at like 10 am. Wasn’t pleased I was hammered at that time.

Was a lot of fun. No idea what it’s like now. Assuming it sucks compared to what it was. Cops had to hate it.
It has calmed down quite a bit in the last 10 or so years and not nearly as crazy as it used to be.

You and Hunam's, that fucking owner recognized you a decade later when you walked in.

Not really. I'll ask around. You looking for one in the Warsaw area for your dad's?

Yep, he has been using his golf cart and it’s already beat to shit on the gravel and the hills.

my mom wants a Gaytor that look like a Jeep but my Dad is refusing to get her what he calls a “Barbie jeep”

BA2146-A7-52-F1-4611-BAF2-D4-AADE3-F4-B3-C.jpg

34-D2-A058-B0-E2-40-AC-A753-084-FDEF3-D8-CA.jpg

2022-mahindra-roxor.jpg

ROXOR-Single-red.jpg

Last edited:
This guy that was a friend of my friends in college knocked up a girl at country stampede.

I remember when he first found out he was like “oh fuck yeah boys I got an anchor baby, she is so hot I bet she wants to get married etc etc”

Fast forward to a few weeks later when he meets her sober… oh my…. She had 1 eye (and 1 glass eye) she worked at the Cracker Barrel in junction city.

I haven’t thought about that guy or that story for over 10 years… wonder what ever happened with all that. (He wasn’t my friend I just sort of knew him)

da0408acd0c021702ffd917c0ac0efa1.gif

My neighbor (in McCook) just told me he verbally agreed to sell the remaining acres of the family farm and he asked me to help him with the deal. (~100ac under center pivot and the old farm stead with a house and a few outbuildings)

The land is about 70 miles north in between North Platte and Maxwell in the Platte river valley.

He is 79 years old and his Grandparents homesteaded the ground. He was tearing up telling me about how he is selling it because his 3 kids (2 in Swimtown, 1 in Denver) don’t give a shit.

I’m gonna do it pro bono, the man was almost in tears asking me if it was possible to put in the contract the right for him to hunt 1 last Turkey season on the family ground.

Boys I almost started crying myself.

My neighbor (in McCook) just told me he verbally agreed to sell the remaining acres of the family farm and he asked me to help him with the deal. (~100ac under center pivot and the old farm stead with a house and a few outbuildings)

The land is about 70 miles north in between North Platte and Maxwell in the Platte river valley.

He is 79 years old and his Grandparents homesteaded the ground. He was tearing up telling me about how he is selling it because his 3 kids (2 in Swimtown, 1 in Denver) don’t give a shit.

I’m gonna do it pro bono, the man was almost in tears asking me if it was possible to put in the contract the right for him to hunt 1 last Turkey season on the family ground.

Boys I almost started crying myself.
God damn kids

No Way Wow GIF by BrownSugarApp

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back