Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

My parents would have killed me if I smoked as much as I bitched from the backseat of a car while they both smoked with all the windows rolled up.

I smoke and enjoy it way too much, however....

Never understood how anyone can smoke with the windows up. Whether it be 117° at baker California or -26 actual 2 February's ago, window's cracked when there's a cig lit

I smoke and enjoy it way too much, however....

Never understood how anyone can smoke with the windows up. Whether it be 117° at baker California or -26 actual 2 February's ago, window's cracked when there's a cig lit
I agree and yet I still see it from time to time including a lot of older women. Good luck on selling a vehicle if it reeks of smoke. Even with the windows down there will be residual smell. And don't ever smoke in a rental car unless that cig is worth the cleaning fee you'll get hit with.

There has been a war on tobacco led by the health Nazis for years. Of course California takes it to the absurd by allowing people to smoke weed at the beach but not tobacco.

Black Crowes, AIC, ZZ Top back to back to back days next weekend, if I make it through it will be a miracle. Excited but my liver may fail
Had plans to make the journey east to Pinewood Bowl on Sunday but shit happens and so Billy and the boys will have to be a “Fool for her Stockings” without me…….😣

Had plans to make the journey east to Pinewood Bowl on Sunday but shit happens and so Billy and the boys will have to be a “Fool for her Stockings” without me…….😣

Is the pinewood bowl still around?

I would have figured Lincoln would have bulldozed it by now to make room for a bunch of Soviet looking apartment buildings.

Is the pinewood bowl still around?

I would have figured Lincoln would have bulldozed it by now to make room for a bunch of Soviet looking apartment buildings.
They actually put some money into pinewood so it has restrooms, concessions and an actual backstage area for bands to hang out. It's really nice

They actually put some money into pinewood so it has restrooms, concessions and an actual backstage area for bands to hang out. It's really nice

My wife used to make me go with her to watch musicals there.

This was back when she was just my GF and I was young dumb and full of cum willing to sit in 95 degree summer afternoons watching some terrible rendition of Hairspray just to get laid.

This was back when she was just my GF and I was young dumb and full of cum willing to sit in 95 degree summer afternoons watching some terrible rendition of Hairspray just to get laid.

Glad someone else said it.

Crowds of people and blistering heat for live music doesn't sound the least bit exciting

I was young dumb and full of cum willing to sit in 95 degree summer afternoons watching some terrible rendition of Hairspray just to get laid.
giphy.gif

Glad someone else said it.

Crowds of people and blistering heat for live music doesn't sound the least bit exciting
i don't get the appeal of concerts at all

i mean i would love to go to a place like red rocks and watch tyler childers or someone cool but outside of that i just don't get the appeal of being packed into a crowd with hundreds of sweaty fat people and have my ear drums blown out

No argument here. Last concert I saw was 50 cent at pershing in 2002. Didn't fuck the girl I took to the concert either, she was passed out drunk by the time we got home. 50 and G-unit were pretty good honestly, clipse (the opening act featuring Pharrell was ok). Wife's never been to a concert and doesn't like loud music so I'm good now.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back