Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

WwMa.gif

e7eadd2c-93a7-4177-8e13-bab6d4496c5b_text.gif
7EJl.gif

Yeah I explained to him that the best option would be for the kids to inherit it and get that sweet sweet stepped up basis but his spoiled kids told him to sell and were assholes so….
Send me the address of the one in Omaha. I'll slash their tires and write a letter with magazine clippings that they're idiots.

Send me the address of the one in Omaha. I'll slash their tires and write a letter with magazine clippings that they're idiots.
You should just burn down Ellhorn North (when no one is there) and then tell him that his house is next. That will send him a message and I’ll never have to look at Elkhorn North again

You should just burn down Ellhorn North (when no one is there) and then tell him that his house is next. That will send him a message and I’ll never have to look at Elkhorn North again
Happy to see that yore controlling yore emotions over this.

Welcome to Dark Brandon's America: The place where Missouri River coastal elites demand that the salt of the earth pay more in taxes, even if it means more goes to the gov't and less to themselves.

That was all tongue in cheek, if you couldn't tell.

My grandparents inherited around 300 acres in Custer Co, NE as 50/50 owners with my grandma's sister who lives in CA. Grandma's brothers didn't want to farm it since it is too far away. Aunt in CA has been pushing to sell, sell, sell, for the last 20 years. As it turns out, my grandparents live off the rent for that ground.

At any rate, at least my grandparents are still interested in the land and what happens to it. Great-aunt Marj isn't. Maybe that's because she lives thousands of mile away, and the grandparents live twenty mile away from it.

If anyone's interested, I can tell my grandparents story of being stranded out there for almost 24 hours and having to walk three miles to find help two years ago.

Would love to hear it.

Jimmy I said takes precedence , not insinuating I don't enjoy a woman with a nice set of hangers on her. If there's 2 options in front of me consisting of equality in looks, height and weight, one has a perfect 34C/D rack but skinny legs. Flat or tiny ass, but there's the same woman with equal facial looks, small B chest or smaller but tone thighs with a round perky ass, girl #2 all day every day. From several accounts of personal experience with both types, big rack no ass girl is way more likely to be a basic, vanilla/boring lay. Girls with some thighs and ass just fuck better in My experience.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back