Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

My wife used to make me go with her to watch musicals there.

This was back when she was just my GF and I was young dumb and full of cum willing to sit in 95 degree summer afternoons watching some terrible rendition of Hairspray just to get laid.
Out at “musicals”………👽

“full of cum”………ok, fine. Good decision. 😆

Did Country Stampede once and that was enough for me. (22 yrs ago)

This guy that was a friend of my friends in college knocked up a girl at country stampede.

I remember when he first found out he was like “oh fuck yeah boys I got an anchor baby, she is so hot I bet she wants to get married etc etc”

Fast forward to a few weeks later when he meets her sober… oh my…. She had 1 eye (and 1 glass eye) she worked at the Cracker Barrel in junction city.

I haven’t thought about that guy or that story for over 10 years… wonder what ever happened with all that. (He wasn’t my friend I just sort of knew him)

Out at “musicals”………👽

“full of cum”………ok, fine. Good decision. 😆

Got laid from that same woman about 1 hour ago

Pregnant as hell and her hormones raging…
5d359fd3b760685a191b12316ef010a159d4f37e.gifv

This guy that was a friend of my friends in college knocked up a girl at country stampede.

I remember when he first found out he was like “oh fuck yeah boys I got an anchor baby, she is so hot I bet she wants to get married etc etc”

Fast forward to a few weeks later when he meets her sober… oh my…. She had 1 eye (and 1 glass eye) she worked at the Cracker Barrel in junction city.

I haven’t thought about that guy or that story for over 10 years… wonder what ever happened with all that. (He wasn’t my friend I just sort of knew him)
Beer goggles have fooled a lotta folks over the years …

stories like this are why i have no regrets about living a boring life

i don't get the appeal of concerts at all

i mean i would love to go to a place like red rocks and watch tyler childers or someone cool but outside of that i just don't get the appeal of being packed into a crowd with hundreds of sweaty fat people and have my ear drums blown out
Cue Johnny Mac: “You can’t be serious”

Going back to 1969 when I saw Three Dog Night (17 yrs old) at the old Civic Auditorium (downtown Omaha). I’ve easily been to 150-175 concerts in my life

We went to Pershing almost once a month back in the mid-late 70s. Outdoor shows anywhere I could get to. Been to Red Rocks for 30+ shows over the yrs.

Will never understand how people are wired that DON’T like live music.

i don't get the appeal of concerts at all

i mean i would love to go to a place like red rocks and watch tyler childers or someone cool but outside of that i just don't get the appeal of being packed into a crowd with hundreds of sweaty fat people and have my ear drums blown out
@MtnHusker …….need yore help here, son.
😎

I did stampede a few times in college. Fûcking shit show. Got hammered and we didn’t want to wait for a cab. So me and a buddy swam across the creek to the campsites. Dumb.

Had a one day pass one year and went it. Guy slapped a 4 day pass on me. Barely remember the rest. Except for drunken, sweaty tent poundtown sessions

@MtnHusker …….need yore help here, son.
😎

Oh No!!!!! Concerts are all about the energy and vibe from the music, and the people watching. It's good for the soul!!!! And a great way to get a woman all wound up. How else can you explain all of the Groupies that line up to bang ugly fucks like Post Malone, Marilyn Manson, Keith Richards, Axel Rose, Lyle Lovett, Ozzy Osborne,.........

Oh No!!!!! Concerts are all about the energy and vibe from the music, and the people watching. It's good for the soul!!!! And a great way to get a woman all wound up. How else can you explain all of the Groupies that line up to bang ugly fucks like Post Malone, Marilyn Manson, Keith Richards, Axel Rose, Lyle Lovett, Ozzy Osborne,.........

Hey man do you have a hook up for a UTV/Gaytor/etc that’s located anywhere west of you?

Country stampede was 50 minutes away back when it was in Manhattan. Went 3 times and never once saw a show. Went for the drinking and whores in the campgrounds. Got laid each time, so worth it.

I think the most recent time was 2006, so damn hard to believe that's already 16 years ago

Country stampede was 50 minutes away back when it was in Manhattan. Went 3 times and never once saw a show. Went for the drinking and whores in the campgrounds. Got laid each time, so worth it.

I think the most recent time was 2006, so damn hard to believe that's already 16 years ago
I wonder how much money liquor stores lost in booze sales for that weekend after it was moved.

I never went to a concert. Only time we went in was to the skoal and cope tents to get free chew. Otherwise. Campgrounds shenanigans, hoors, and drinkoplinko.

That event. And Fake Patty’s Day did numbers on my liver.

I wonder how much money liquor stores lost in booze sales for that weekend after it was moved.

I never went to a concert. Only time we went in was to the skoal and cope tents to get free chew. Otherwise. Campgrounds shenanigans, hoors, and drinkoplinko.

That event. And Fake Patty’s Day did numbers on my liver.

All of MHK lost money when it got moved.

the Libs who run the city are to blame

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back