Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (4 Viewers)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Perfect summer beer.

LITE-18PK-CAN-500x500.jpg

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
View attachment 11588
This is the only correct answer. Bottles not cans. Cans taste shitty

High Life in a bottle is so much superior to the High Life in a Can it’s crazy.

Only beer that can compare to that drastic of difference is a Guinness draught vs Guinness out of a can/bottle.

Just a different level vs the other methods of the same exact beer.

Walter Sobchak

Master of smoking meats and trees
Elite Member
High Life in a bottle is so much superior to the High Life in a Can it’s crazy.

Only beer that can compare to that drastic of difference is a Guinness draught vs Guinness out of a can/bottle.

Just a different level vs the other methods of the same exact beer.
It's even better if you can find it on tap. We used it in a bunch of our menu items as we had it on tap (beer cheese sauce, beer cheese soup, caramelized beer onions for burgers, etc..) when I ran the pub kitchen at the cornhusker.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Shiner Bock on tap. Damn I could go for about 6 pints in this fucking heat
Last time we were in Austin staying with my daughter and fam we headed to Fredericksburg (for the day) and stopped off at Luckenbach for a little live music. Had half a dozen icy cold brown bottles, alternating between Shiner Bock and Lone Star. Perfect beers for a perfect setting.

bbenson67

Cornerback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Last time we were in Austin staying with my daughter and fam we headed to Fredericksburg (for the day) and stopped off at Luckenbach for a little live music. Had half a dozen icy cold brown bottles, alternating between Shiner Bock and Lone Star. Perfect beers for a perfect setting.

Local beers can be awesome but there are some that are pretty awful. Off the top of my head, Primo in Hawaii, National in Baltimore and the all time worst Jax in New Orleans.

Be careful who you share your opinion with though as some locals get very defensive about their local brew. You always knew it was Friday in Hawaii as there would be groups of local (large) Hawaiians sitting in their front yard working on a case of Primo. Probably best to keep your opinion to yourself in that situation.

Hamms is good beer and had the best commercials when I was growing up. "From the land of sky blue waters.......".

bbenson67

Cornerback
Elite Member
tPB OG
yep too many libs
It's really quite interesting how much Colorado has changed. In the '60s a lot of hippies thought it would be a great place to migrate too. Their encounters with local ranchers quickly changed their minds. So many stories of hippies being given a haircut by the locals with sheep shears.

I went to Wyoming and Colorado every summer growing up as a kid in Nebraska. It's like a different country now. I barely recognize it other than geographically.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds