Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

First golf tournament of the year tomorrow. Can’t wait to use 2 of my shots all day, can’t even get fucked up because I’m the lucky driver for the day. Wish me luck
giphy.gif

I'm constantly just fucking around but I seriously do wish I was able to enjoy whatever high/buzz most people get from an edible, gummy, oil vape, actually grass, etc. It's either nothing at all or just makes my ass extremely tired then "boom", Woodrow is checked out for the evening.

I've watched a buddy hit a weed pen countless times, hit some actual grass in a bowl and a few bong hits before the nights over and he's alive, awake, attentive, etc. That same night I had one bong hit (later to find out a rather weak one) and I thought I was either going to meet Jesus for good or end up in a permanent vegetative state. I guess it's like the broad saying goes, "it's not for everybody "
I haven't smoked dope since Vietnam. I never really liked it because it always made me a little paranoid and the munchies are a real thing and there weren't a whole lot of 7-11's to grab a bag of chips.

You certainly got your money's worth in Vietnam as they would take a pack of cigs and empty out the tobacco and fill each cig with grass. Pretty cool smoking a joint with a filter on it. It was so strong we called it paralysis weed as in I know I'm alive but I can't move. Total cost for a pack of 20 was 100 piasters or about $.35.

Scottsbluff rain report……..1.5” rain on Thursday between 5-9pm. Great moisture over those 4 hours. We’re all happy but our farmer friends are ecstatic. Saves on irrigating costs.

Then…….raining right now. .25” so far and still coming. Momma and I sitting in our west-facing garage (with a southeast breeze). Rains a little, stops for a while. Rains a little, stops for a while.

We’re enjoying a couple of cocktails, sitting here watching the storms move in, and discussing who’s the smartest of the two of us.

I’m so fucked…….🤣

@Woodrow F Call ……..I need reinforcements. When’s the next sale in Torrington or Crawford??

Scottsbluff rain report……..1.5” rain on Thursday between 5-9pm. Great moisture over those 4 hours. We’re all happy but our farmer friends are ecstatic. Saves on irrigating costs.

Then…….raining right now. .25” so far and still coming. Momma and I sitting in our west-facing garage (with a southeast breeze). Rains a little, stops for a while. Rains a little, stops for a while.

We’re enjoying a couple of cocktails, sitting here watching the storms move in, and discussing who’s the smartest of the two of us.

I’m so fucked…….🤣

@Woodrow F Call ……..I need reinforcements. When’s the next sale in Torrington or Crawford??

I won't return to Crawford until new crop calves. First week of October

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back