Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Just found out Baby #2 is another Boy.

2 year old son: mad he won’t have a sister

Wife: sad she won’t have a daughter

Me in the corner of the room:

C55956-F1-4745-4342-A624-02-E4-C659294-C.jpg
Congrats ! 🎊

Assuming yore “Check Liver” light came on?

it did. here’s why
Friday
drank from 4-1
after work went and checked out the bar my buddy bought.

saturday morning
up at 6:30 with babies. go to omaha for kids bday party, there is 2 kegs there. i drink from 11 am to 1 am.
sunday morning

up with the girls again early.

start with 3 screwdrivers before the golf tournament. golf all day. drink from 9-9.

get home, get kids to bed…..stomach just says time to empty out the toxins.

it did. here’s why
Friday
drank from 4-1
after work went and checked out the bar my buddy bought.

saturday morning
up at 6:30 with babies. go to omaha for kids bday party, there is 2 kegs there. i drink from 11 am to 1 am.
sunday morning

up with the girls again early.

start with 3 screwdrivers before the golf tournament. golf all day. drink from 9-9.

get home, get kids to bed…..stomach just says time to empty out the toxins.
Was momma impressed?

just got the little guy his first shot this afternoon from the pediatrician for his 2 month F/U, kid is an animal. Took it like a champ, no crying and he is living life with ZFG. Sucking moms tits, taking naps like a boss. Love this kid. Never thought being a dad would be this fun
Congrats great, great gpa. Does he have the ol’ Doc-family hawg?

just got the little guy his first shot this afternoon from the pediatrician for his 2 month F/U, kid is an animal. Took it like a champ, no crying and he is living life with ZFG. Sucking moms tits, taking naps like a boss. Love this kid. Never thought being a dad would be this fun
Pretty soon he'll start laughing and your life will never be the same. Everything you do from that point on will be to try to make him laugh.

Pretty soon he'll start laughing and your life will never be the same. Everything you do from that point on will be to try to make him laugh.

He’s already starting to smile and make high pitch noises, so I can see that being my next life goal 😊

Teach him at a young age to laugh at fart noises and appreciate the run game.

D0-CDD1-BF-439-B-4-EC1-8-FBE-861-D2-DF2333-C.jpg

PS: ultrasound tech was pretty hot… 4 exclamation marks when she saw my future son’s YUGE cock. His first dick pic was a success, so proud of him.
621480-D1-ADE7-47-B5-966-A-C5568-FA58807.jpg

PS: ultrasound tech was pretty hot… 4 exclamation marks when she saw my future son’s YUGE cock. His first dick pic was a success, so proud of him.
Gravity is definitely his friend here in terms of getting a little more "hang" outta his root.
inverted.gif

Fred, we are gonna need you to snap a pic of her during your next appt. For beating off purposes thx

Very jealous as our first kid is putting us through the ringer. He has soy and dairy allergies and we went through 10 days of hell with non-stop crying. With the formula shortage we didn't want to try formula so wife had to cut all soy and dairy. Plus it takes 10-14 days for her body to totally get rid of all the soy and diary proteins in her system. We've been doing this for +2 plus months and just tried to get him back on it and he was having reactions to it again so back to the diet we go. On top of all of that, my wife ended up "over healing" or scabbing from her delivery and this guy has only had sex twice since February. It's been rough but I'll still take this over having a sick child or something. Anyways, just wanted to vent. Being a dad is awesome though!

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back