Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Nothing makes me happier than seeing Omaha posters freak out when @TraditionCoalition and @jw3 refer to Bennington as Western Nebraska. It just makes me so happy that people still react.
There was an epic thread on RSS a few years ago asking where Western Nebraska begins. The usual comments like North Platte, Ogallala, Lexington, etc. and I said Elkhorn. The meltdown was glorious.

I'm splitting hairs here, but I would say Hershey/Sutherland.

Also, anyone that truly thinks York or even Aurora are in Central Nebraska should be shipped off to gulags in Cockeyes or Missouri.
10th & Dodge to GI = Eastern NE
GI to Sutherland = Central NE
Paxton to Henry = Western NE

It’s Paxton because they’re the first town west of the time zone line…….😎

I'm splitting hairs here, but I would say Hershey/Sutherland.

Also, anyone that truly thinks York or even Aurora are in Central Nebraska should be shipped off to gulags in Cockeyes or Missouri.

Shoot man, I’d say the majority of Omaha/Lincoln people would consider York and Aurora to be “Western Nebraska”.

Similar to Kansas where people in KC/Lawrence/Topeka consider everything west of Salina to be “Western Kansas”.

Let me grab my old laptop and try to find the maps we made.

I think we decided as a group that actual western Nebraska was west of Lake Mac, Central Neb was everything between that and Grand Island or Aurora and Eastern Neb was everything east of there.

But we like making maps
AD456157-B0-AE-4-B07-AA12-A456-C1-A111-D4.jpg

2-BB915-E4-F5-C5-4653-AEE3-41-FCCBC0455-F.jpg

DD85868-E-29-EA-44-D0-BDAD-474478-A22-C71.jpg

Shoot man, I’d say the majority of Omaha/Lincoln people would consider York and Aurora to be “Western Nebraska”.

Similar to Kansas where people in KC/Lawrence/Topeka consider everything west of Salina to be “Western Kansas”.

Let me grab my old laptop and try to find the maps we made.
Always laughed when Jared Crick was described as being from a small town in western Nebraska.

* Note……Cozad is the geograph-center of our state (from an east-west standpoint)

My
Just found out Baby #2 is another Boy.

2 year old son: mad he won’t have a sister

Wife: sad she won’t have a daughter

Me in the corner of the room:

C55956-F1-4745-4342-A624-02-E4-C659294-C.jpg
My sister had two boys and then a girl. I think that worked out really well and is the best way to go

Congratulations man. I'm sure you're jacked thinking about them kid feeders swelling up tight
My

My sister had two boys and then a girl. I think that worked out really well and is the best way to go

Best part of having a boy be baby #2 is the wife wanting to have baby #3

AKA will let me knock her up again and get those big udders full of milk

leonardo-di-caprio-eyebrow-raise.gif

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back