Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

@bbtown bomber cant post gifs.

Fast And Furious Idk GIF by The Fast Saga
giphy.gif

Nope…… he simply honored my request to post a pic from time to time. Didn’t think this would create a confusing cluster-fuck.

Wait, so @Faux Sean Callahan is simultaneously Cosmoc, BBTown, RedMyMind, Dean, and all of the folks that start their handle with jb, while also having intelligent football insights, all because @Elizabeth Reed can't post a gif?

My mind is blown. If I were a mod, I would turn on the fireworks.

Wait, so @Faux Sean Callahan is simultaneously Cosmoc, BBTown, RedMyMind, Dean, and all of the folks that start their handle with jb, while also having intelligent football insights, all because @Elizabeth Reed can't post a gif?

My mind is blown. If I were a mod, I would turn on the fireworks.
They're all trolling us, man!

Nope…… he simply honored my request to post a pic from time to time. Didn’t think this would create a confusing cluster-fuck.

I have a bunch of pictures of the Kearney Casey's from last summer's trip just sitting on my phone. No clue how to get them to leap onto my PC so I can post them here, so there they sit. I actually stayed in the hotel right across the street to the north. I think a 12 year old knows more about computers than I'll ever know.

BBTown Bomber’s stop at Kearney Casey’s.

I’ll show myself out…..

Makes sense now. Faux posting it threw Me for a loop. All good man, hope the trip was good.

For future reference, I'm sure you have a smartphone with a camera and it's a million times easier posting a pic on this board compared to the rivals message boards. Hit that attach files button under the message box you type in like I am now. Click files/gallery whatever it brings up and choose your pic.

received_941429452564870.jpeg

Bringo.

Makes sense now. Faux posting it threw Me for a loop. All good man, hope the trip was good.

For future reference, I'm sure you have a smartphone with a camera and it's a million times easier posting a pic on this board compared to the rivals message boards. Hit that attach files button under the message box you type in like I am now. Click files/gallery whatever it brings up and choose your pic.

View attachment 11262

Bringo.
project runway GIF by Lifetime Telly

View attachment 11262

Bringo.
Doesn’t look like a pic from the stock inventory, Woodrow. Is this, by chance, someone you know irl ?

View attachment 11262

Bringo.

curiosity-curious.gif

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back