Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Had a lot of family in Beatrice this afternoon, sounds like their vehicles got hammered by golf ball to baseball size hail.
The storms looked pretty impressive looking from central NE, so I checked the radar. The NWS said there was a tornado on the ground north of Marysville. Hopefully it stayed away from anyone's homes.

Found this on the twitterverse.

Lol at the dude driving his truck with the tree on it

Nails all over is a huge problem.

People are still getting nails in tires from the Tornado that hit Selden last year.

Gotta get those huge magnets and drag them behind ATVs

Sounds like it got pretty nasty, we missed the hail. I'm still in Estes Park and can't leave soon enough for my liking.

I'll forever be a basic rural American. Too many people out here
Too many people in Estes?? Always seemed liked one of the least busy Colorado mountain towns we’ve spent time at over the past 32 yrs.

That said, do not EVER plan a vacation to Breckinridge then. Five times the people on any given weekend. Many more fun bars and restaurants too, but still…….weekends can be a cluster-fuck there.

We’re headed to Steamboat Sept 8-19 and, while it can be busy, it’s just enough off the beaten path to keep most of the Denver people away. We love steamboat.

Too many people in Estes?? Always seemed liked one of the least busy Colorado mountain towns we’ve spent time at over the past 32 yrs.

That said, do not EVER plan a vacation to Breckinridge then. Five times the people on any given weekend. Many more fun bars and restaurants too, but still…….weekends can be a cluster-fuck there.

We’re headed to Steamboat Sept 8-19 and, while it can be busy, it’s just enough off the beaten path to keep most of the Denver people away. We love steamboat.

watch out for those libs bombter.! still haven’t mustered up the wherewethall to go back to that buttchugger Polis state.

Had a lot of family in Beatrice this afternoon, sounds like their vehicles got hammered by golf ball to baseball size hail.
For the wedding that was there? If it’s the one I’m thinking of we made it there later in the night, they are good friends of ours.

watch out for those libs bombter.! still haven’t mustered up the wherewethall to go back to that buttchugger Polis state.
Estes is not Boulder, thank the lord. We’ve spent a lot of family time in Estes over our 32 yrs together and had great times.

I’m painfully aware of yore time in the People’s Republic and wish you could wipe the slate clean in yore head, from those nightmarish days.

I pray for ya every day, Doc. A person of yore age should not have to be approaching yore end-of-life with such haunting memories.

Take care and be safe……..😍

81-CFBA24-4757-470-C-8-D59-57-E8-C46-F2-D53.jpg

giphy.gif

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back