Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

I don't know anyone with livestock that doesn't drink or isn't a recovering alcoholic either

this is very truthful

I know one...grandpa in-law or whatever you call the guy's dad that your mom marries after your dad passes away's dad.

Grandpa-in-law's cows are immaculate, and very well taken care of. Even without drinking anything more potent than lemonade.

I know one...grandpa in-law or whatever you call the guy's dad that your mom marries after your dad passes away's dad.

Grandpa-in-law's cows are immaculate, and very well taken care of. Even without drinking anything more potent than lemonade.

As a follow-up, grandpa-in-law grew up about two miles from your mom @God is a Husker. They don't drink, but they do play cards.

BRUH......WTF you in my hood and not tell me?

I know every owner of the hotel parking lot you're in (and there is like 46 of them, my wife and I almost bought that property and the house across the street but didn't like the price) and I know the owner of the Crossroads (gas station) on the left and the Eagle (on the right) and on the far right you can kind of make out the drive through place my wife gets Bagels from. (prior to the coffee shop it was Richards real estate and prior to them the building was an old port authority building on the border with NE)

I'm low key butt hurt you didn't tell me you would be in Oberlin, I know like 75% of the people in Decatur County. (which isn't saying much)

PS: there is a blueberry Bagel in my fridge right now from that coffee shop and my wife went to that Subway at the Eagle rest stop literally yesterday on her way back from work

PS PS: you still got the same phone number???

I know every owner of the hotel parking lot you're in (and there is like 46 of them, my wife and I almost bought that property and the house across the street but didn't like the price) and I know the owner of the Crossroads (gas station) on the left and the Eagle (on the right) and on the far right you can kind of make out the drive through place my wife gets Bagels from. (prior to the coffee shop it was Richards real estate and prior to them the building was an old port authority building on the border with NE)

I'm low key butt hurt you didn't tell me you would be in Oberlin, I know like 75% of the people in Decatur County. (which isn't saying much)

PS: there is a blueberry Bagel in my fridge right now from that coffee shop and my wife went to that Subway at the Eagle rest stop literally yesterday on her way back from work

The only Mean Gene’s I’ve ever seen is in the big city of Oberlin.

Same phone number bruh. We left last night after my daughter's softball game, going to a wedding in Estes Park. Be coming back through on Sunday. Got into Oberlin about 2am

Big breasted brown woman. Sorry I didn’t get a better pic. Wife was right next to me

Distract her and get that pic

ac7e86fd8c6a6953b686cc0e7b9a8900.gif

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back