Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Too many people in Estes?? Always seemed liked one of the least busy Colorado mountain towns we’ve spent time at over the past 32 yrs.

That said, do not EVER plan a vacation to Breckinridge then. Five times the people on any given weekend. Many more fun bars and restaurants too, but still…….weekends can be a cluster-fuck there.

We’re headed to Steamboat Sept 8-19 and, while it can be busy, it’s just enough off the beaten path to keep most of the Denver people away. We love steamboat.

You always forget you're talking to a guy that grew up in a town of 40 people. Rarely went into the town of 2500 people that I attended high school at outside of school activities post school hours.

I've never lived outside of that tiny 40 person community until the last month. You're talking to Woodrow plain and tall Bomber. I'm okay with it.

FVLbjfQXsAA74nn

WhirlwindSimplisticCicada-size_restricted.gif
Did you have the hellish wind to go with it?

You always forget you're talking to a guy that grew up in a town of 40 people. Rarely went into the town of 2500 people that I attended high school at outside of school activities post school hours.

I've never lived outside of that tiny 40 person community until the last month. You're talking to Woodrow plain and tall Bomber. I'm okay with it.
Beebeetown was population 38 the year I was a senior in hs. But only 25 minutes from Omaha for anyone who likes the big city. That’s def not me. Hate going to/thru Denver but sometimes you have no choice when going from point A to point B.

Beebeetown was population 38 the year I was a senior in hs. But only 25 minutes from Omaha for anyone who likes the big city. That’s def not me. Hate going to/thru Denver but sometimes you have no choice when going from point A to point B.

25 minutes to a city like Omaha is way too close
Sounds like the hellish wind is coming tomorrow for us. Not looking forward to hilling some ground on the open can tractor tomorrow…

Posting corn has been a battle between the rain and wind here. Someday I'll just close my eyes and do the farmers Cooperative thing and just go let her fly.

25 minutes to a city like Omaha is way too close

Posting corn has been a battle between the rain and wind here. Someday I'll just close my eyes and do the farmers Cooperative thing and just go let her fly.
We got all the corn posted. Gonna try and start getting some beans posted end of this week. Still have extend beans this year so need to work around the wind with them. Saving the 250 acres of enlist we have until the end since we should have a little more leeway with them.

We got all the corn posted. Gonna try and start getting some beans posted end of this week. Still have extend beans this year so need to work around the wind with them. Saving the 250 acres of enlist we have until the end since we should have a little more leeway with them.
Don't let those neighbors fool you. Do xtend by the book within reason and you'll be fine.

Those Enlist/Liberty/E3 fucks down here all post their corn with status and don't even realize their hypocrisy on engenia, tavium, etc

Don't let those neighbors fool you. Do xtend by the book within reason and you'll be fine.

Those Enlist/Liberty/E3 fucks down here all post their corn with status and don't even realize their hypocrisy on engenia, tavium, etc
That’s the thing, status and diflexx in corn fuck over just as many beans as Xtendimax but no one ever bats an eye for it.. so dumb

Did you have the hellish wind to go with it?

Sounds like the hellish wind is coming tomorrow for us. Not looking forward to hilling some ground on the open can tractor tomorrow…

It’s altready started out here. High today was 101 and tomorrow supposed to 76 and more bitch wind. Nasty…..,

What was the heat index? I assume it was a dryer misery than up here just north of Sioux Falls. We had a high temp of 93 with a max heat index of 109°F today. No wind, and I normally bitch more about the wind than the temperature or heat index up here.

Had 40 mph regular wind with gusts of 60-70mph

Heat index was 102 cuz it was drier and the wind.

Not a cloud in the sky, the sun was just baking us.

Hey Bud

Busy busy. Just went fishing in Canada for a week. Now working my ASS off to catch back up.

Life's going good tho. How are you?
Catch anything noteworthy?

Can't complain about too much. Plenty of rain to start the summer, grass is green, cattle and grain markets are good. can't ask for much more in this profession

Catch anything noteworthy?

Can't complain about too much. Plenty of rain to start the summer, grass is green, cattle and grain markets are good. can't ask for much more in this profession
Nah. Bunch eater walleye and smallmouths. Went musky fishing a couple days and never caught more than youngins.

There's always next year.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back