Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

boys, I just bought 40 acres in Missouri

14 acres of grass, 26 acres of timber

Chance I can buy more adjoining ground.

Gonna need you to PM me your connections down in Cole Camp etc @Woodrow F Call the ground is 3 miles south of Lincoln Missouri (yes, they have one too)

Maybe in the future I’ll buy a bottle calf from @scotchfrost9697 or @Mustangblood

PS: I now own 52acres total, I’m basically Ted Turner

1254172884282.jpg

Small world, Cole Camp you say? Have a really good friend there, used to truck cattle together all over the states. He now farms and runs a cow herd too. Just sent him some South Dakota origin fall calving cows about a month ago. Spinar is the last name

Bama man has some incredible stories if it’s the one I’m thinking of. The dude that goes out and does scientific studies or something like that in remote places.
This guy was my buddy in the Vietnam thread along with Velo1. There are a lot of really good guys from 'Bama though that post on tMB.

8 miles west of that location i was hauling bales up to the Juniata Feedyard all last week.

I was driving from Columbus to McCook and decided to take the scenic route,

Your part of the state is great man, if the entire state looked like that we would be as rich as those cock suckers in Cockeye

I was driving from Columbus to McCook and decided to take the scenic route,

Your part of the state is great man, if the entire state looked like that we would be as rich as those cock suckers in Cockeyes
i actually kind of hate this area, ground is flat & fertile as fuck & there are so many 3-5th generation rich little egotistical farmer fucks. clay county area is really bad. not as bad around blue hill. i prefer the blue hill to mccook type of ground. people are a little more grounded for the most part

i was in minden at 11:20 we were so close

Got Runza for the family in Minden and then I drove around the county courthouse square. Very nice downtown and town square.

It has the same layout as Belleville @Woodrow F Call around the Republic County Courthouse and the same layout as Phillipsburg around the Phillips county courthouse.

Also I totally get what you mean about 5th generation Uber rich farmers. When we moved to Falls City it blew me away that very few farmers had livestock cuz they make so much money farming dry land ground that they DGAF about trying to make more money. After harvest and until planting they would just drink, bowl, go on vacations to Mexico and Jamaica etc etc. I had never experienced “farming” like that before.

TL;DR I prefer “farmers” that also run livestock because they work 365 days a year and their kids have daily chores. It makes better people.

Got Runza for the family in Minden and then I drove around the county courthouse square. Very nice downtown and town square.

It has the same layout as Belleville @Woodrow F Call around the Republic County Courthouse and the same layout as Phillipsburg around the Phillips county courthouse.

Also I totally get what you mean about 5th generation Uber rich farmers. When we moved to Falls City it blew me away that very few farmers had livestock cuz they make so much money farming dry land ground that they DGAF about trying to make more money. After harvest and until planting they would just drink, bowl, go on vacations to Mexico and Jamaica etc etc. I had never experienced “farming” like that before.

TL;DR I prefer “farmers” that also run livestock because they work 365 days a year and their kids have daily chores. It makes better people.
1k likes for yore TL;DR……..unless you’ve been there you wouldn’t understand. 😎

I don't know anyone with livestock that doesn't drink or isn't a recovering alcoholic either

Minden will always have a special place in Nebraska lore as it was the home of a long serving US Senator, Carl T. Curtis. Somewhere along the way he was dubbed "the mental midget from Minden" which stuck with him throughout his career. He was succeeded by J. James Exon.

Minden will always have a special place in Nebraska lore as it was the home of a long serving US Senator, Carl T. Curtis. Somewhere along the way he was dubbed "the mental midget from Minden" which stuck with him throughout his career. He was succeeded by J. James Exon.

Minden was tornado warned earlier this evening. I haven't heard if they received any damage. I believe it was one of the warnings where rotation was spotted on radar, but there was not any eyewitness accounts of a funnel on the ground.

Pretty healthy storms that went through Central NE, though.

Minden was tornado warned earlier this evening. I haven't heard if they received any damage. I believe it was one of the warnings where rotation was spotted on radar, but there was not any eyewitness accounts of a funnel on the ground.

Pretty healthy storms that went through Central NE, though.
Prayers that there's no damage. That's just so Nebraska weather to go from a record drought straight into tornadoes.

FA1872-A1-F5-D8-496-E-8-F31-EEA875196748.jpg
Nice light rain in McCook but south of town getting smashed with golf ball size hail and 70mph wind

Heard it’s the same the entire length of the storm and it’s all headed Southeast towards you @Woodrow F Call

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back