Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

@hothouse_corn Bleu Lives Matter
746-A3-BF1-637-D-4588-9382-A2-BE5-BF25-D9-C.jpg

EEAEF557-7-D3-B-4-A64-8-A34-ACFB5-D30-CB99.jpg

Rural America/the 308 in 1 picture

- huge pickup
- American flag
- food to make you fat
- cash only
- on disability but legs actually work wink wink

USA USA USA USA USA @hothouse_corn
0-DDD5-A82-2111-419-A-8947-8500-E0-C855-BA.jpg
A picture is definitely worth a thousand words.

I'm officially jealous as the only decent Cajun food in L.A. that I know of is at the Farmer's Market in West Hollywood. That's a long drive. We can get crawfish in a few Orange County restaurants and Asian grocery stores but they cater to Vietnamese. Good luck getting any rice and beans or etouffee.

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpg
Got done corn posting this morning and now into hating season. Feel bad for dad that he’s the one out on the 4000 all summer but that’s always how we bale, he’s on the rake and I run the baler.
Idk what happened in that last picture, I usually pride myself in making some nice looking bales, but that was the second one I made of the year and came out bad. Pisses me off.

A few years ago I was visiting my brother in Nashville and we met up with bamaman1977 (really great guy from tMB) at the Bluebird Cafe in Huntsville, AL y'all. Damn fine meat and 3 although it took a bit of time to adjust to being surrounded by 'Bama shirts and caps.

Anyway after lunch we went to get gas for the drive home and there was a Mexican food truck parked on the lot. An Alabama Highway Patrol officer was purchasing lunch from it and I walked over. I said you guys are famous for hospitality but you've outdone yourself. I said this is like a touch of home back in L.A. He high fived me and we both had a good laugh and talked a little football.

Who knew that a Mexican food truck could bring world peace?

A few years ago I was visiting my brother in Nashville and we met up with bamaman1977 (really great guy from tMB) at the Bluebird Cafe in Huntsville, AL y'all. Damn fine meat and 3 although it took a bit of time to adjust to being surrounded by 'Bama shirts and caps.

Anyway after lunch we went to get gas for the drive home and there was a Mexican food truck parked on the lot. An Alabama Highway Patrol officer was purchasing lunch from it and I walked over. I said you guys are famous for hospitality but you've outdone yourself. I said this is like a touch of home back in L.A. He high fived me and we both had a good laugh and talked a little football.

Who knew that a Mexican food truck could bring world peace?
Bama man has some incredible stories if it’s the one I’m thinking of. The dude that goes out and does scientific studies or something like that in remote places.

View attachment 10689View attachment 10690
View attachment 10692
Got done corn posting this morning and now into hating season. Feel bad for dad that he’s the one out on the 4000 all summer but that’s always how we bale, he’s on the rake and I run the baler.
Idk what happened in that last picture, I usually pride myself in making some nice looking bales, but that was the second one I made of the year and came out bad. Pisses me off.
Re: that first pic……..Quite the difference between that bad boy and the old New Holland rake I was assigned to at age 13 (in 1965).

What are you baling here? Can’t be alfalfa is it? No way you could have used that rake back in the day simply due to how heavy our alfalfa stand was. The rows would have been mother-fucking humongous.

Re: that first pic……..Quite the difference between that bad boy and the old New Holland rake I was assigned to at age 13 (in 1965).

What are you baling here? Can’t be alfalfa is it? No way you could have used that rake back in the day simply due to how heavy our alfalfa stand was. The rows would have been mother-fucking humongous.

This was waterways/wasteground grass. Brome and reeds canary grass is what we were putting up. We use that rake to put two windrows together on the alfalfa when we turn it so we must not get the tonnage that you got on good alfalfa ground. This rake has had a ton of acres put on it, dad has abused it pretty good over the years.

We bought our own baler 6-7 years ago and that has worked out really well for us, we have a lot of small patches of grass we put up that calling the local custom baking guy sucked, baking it ourselves works out good.

This was waterways/wasteground grass. Brome and reeds canary grass is what we were putting up. We use that rake to put two windrows together on the alfalfa when we turn it so we must not get the tonnage that you got on good alfalfa ground. This rake has had a ton of acres put on it, dad has abused it pretty good over the years.

We bought our own baler 6-7 years ago and that has worked out really well for us, we have a lot of small patches of grass we put up that calling the local custom baking guy sucked, baking it ourselves works out good.

You guys already putting up brome hay?

boys, I just bought 40 acres in Missouri

14 acres of grass, 26 acres of timber

Chance I can buy more adjoining ground.

Gonna need you to PM me your connections down in Cole Camp etc @Woodrow F Call the ground is 3 miles south of Lincoln Missouri (yes, they have one too)

Maybe in the future I’ll buy a bottle calf from @scotchfrost9697 or @Mustangblood

PS: I now own 52acres total, I’m basically Ted Turner

1254172884282.jpg

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back