Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

79-C3-D999-2375-4-D9-E-8381-A3-D13-AEC57-BD.jpg

Ok, that’s far enough East for me thanks.

Heading back West now.
anigif_sub-buzz-12795-1516666491-4.gif
come to AZ and farm for a month, @BingoDingo still doesn’t want to slam a few beers with me and talk politics and state of Husker football

De’Leon’s will always hold a special place in my heart. We would always drive out to the West O location at 2am in high school back when it was the only spot they had. Now they have like four locations in Swimtown, including one on Saddle Creek that’s like a 3 minute drive from my house.

Their breakfast burritos are pretty good and the steak ranchero breakfast is solid, but the hot sauce is like red liquid crack. Even though there are better options in Omaha for Mexican I’ll always try to go there at least once a month even if just for the sake of nostalgia.
I left Nebraska too soon obvious lee as there were zero decent Mexican places in the '70s anywhere. I recall a Mexican chain that was not even worth eating when drunk a la Taco Bell. Same goes for legit Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai or Sushi. But we did have the Italian steak house market buttoned down.

I left Nebraska too soon obvious lee as there were zero decent Mexican places in the '70s anywhere. I recall a Mexican chain that was not even worth eating when drunk a la Taco Bell. Same goes for legit Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai or Sushi. But we did have the Italian steak house market buttoned down.

you missed out on the 2nd largest migration shift in Nebraska history

I think Nebraska right now is "officially" like 15-20% Hispanic.... but thats total bullshit its actually at minimum 1/3

And now Nebraskans don't even care cuz the Hispanic people are way better than the Somalis.

Spanish and English is similar vs. Somalian is completely different + the Hispanics are all Catholic vs. the Somalis are all Muslims

We need somebody like me at the border giving a "pass" vs. "detain" order. I'd fix this country muy rapido.

I think Nebraska right now is "officially" like 15-20% Hispanic.... but thats total bullshit its actually at minimum 1/3

And now Nebraskans don't even care cuz the Hispanic people are way better than the Somalis.

Spanish and English is similar vs. Somalian is completely different + the Hispanics are all Catholic vs. the Somalis are all Muslims

We need somebody like me at the border giving a "pass" vs. "detain" order. I'd fix this country muy rapido.
That number in SB/G is sitting right at 40% if you believe the stats.

The Somalis I run in to seem a lot more amiable than they were when they first starting coming to Central Nebraska. Back then, it seemed like every one I met was a major asshole. Doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

The Somalis I run in to seem a lot more amiable than they were when they first starting coming to Central Nebraska. Back then, it seemed like every one I met was a major asshole. Doesn't seem to be the case anymore.
I don't know any Somalis. Glad I could contribute to this conversation.

My aunt lived near some in Norfolk about 10 years ago...........neighborhood dogs were not safe.

That number in SB/G is sitting right at 40% if you believe the stats.

McCook is less than 8,000 people

Has 4 Mexican restaurants, a Mexican grocery store and a Catholic Church that only speaks Spanish.

No meat packing plant in town.
No huge dairy close by.

Just straight up regular immigration baby.

Love it

McCook is less than 8,000 people

Has 4 Mexican restaurants, a Mexican grocery store and a Catholic Church that only speaks Spanish.

No meat packing plant in town.
No huge dairy close by.

Just straight up regular immigration baby.

Love it
Same here except we’ve got 20+ Mexican restaurants. Started years before I moved here (which was 44 yrs ago) with the migrant farm workers/beet hoers).

De’Leon’s will always hold a special place in my heart. We would always drive out to the West O location at 2am in high school back when it was the only spot they had. Now they have like four locations in Swimtown, including one on Saddle Creek that’s like a 3 minute drive from my house.

Their breakfast burritos are pretty good and the steak ranchero breakfast is solid, but the hot sauce is like red liquid crack. Even though there are better options in Omaha for Mexican I’ll always try to go there at least once a month even if just for the sake of nostalgia.

They could serve cardboard covered in their hot sauce and I'd likely still pay $10 for it. That shit is outstanding.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back