Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

My newly retired baby boomer father painted their entire house the past 2 days cuz he refused to: “pay somebody else to do a terrible job.”

You can the boy out of Valentine but you can’t take the Valentine out of the boy.

67742-DBF-271-C-4834-AF64-E2-D694-CCF939.jpg

That looks like he is staining the house and not painting. I'm confused. 🙂

Yes sir.

All purchased at Menards cuz the 11% rebate advertising campaign works 100% of the time on my old man.

Waited for the hottest two days of the year to do it, does not sound fun.

His last day of work was NYE.

He lasted 5 and 1/2 months before he started doing shit like my Grandpa used to do. (Ex: my grandpa fell of a ladder cleaning his gutters at the age of 80)

fuck that guy

Fuck every single ounce of his being. I've never met a more counterfeit individual in my life. He supports everything that is a hindrance to people like you and me in the beef industry. Motherfucker doesn't have a clue, he just continues a dog and pony show bloodline with genetics bought and sold back and forth by breeders that suck each other off. He couldn't finish a pen of cattle if every dime of his networth depended on it.

That said i don't know a single fucking thing about Pillen, don't care to either.

My newly retired baby boomer father painted their entire house the past 2 days cuz he refused to: “pay somebody else to do a terrible job.”

You can the boy out of Valentine but you can’t take the Valentine out of the boy.

67742-DBF-271-C-4834-AF64-E2-D694-CCF939.jpg

That's badass. I'd have to imagine half the enjoyment of retirement is being able to do shit like that because you fucking can, and there's not one damn thing on your schedule that can interrupt it.

That's badass. I'd have to imagine half the enjoyment of retirement is being able to do shit like that because you fucking can, and there's not one damn thing on your schedule that can interrupt it.
It's really amazing how my time fills up. I find myself pondering how I got everything done like shopping and the like while still employed. The downside is your body is not always on your mind's time schedule. I say it as a joke but you know you're old when you have to plan your vacation schedule around your doctor appointments.

Not sure if she's trying to look badass or she's just really uninterested in taking that picture. Either way hope you weren't in Falls City for that. She's liable to get shot holding that gun there.

I’ve never taken her to FC (cuz I haven’t even been back since I graduated high school) but the pic was at Cabelas which is 1 of her favorite stores.

Her favorite thing to shoot is my old hand me down .410 I got my from Dad when I was a kid. (She likes no recoil)

9-DD59883-4-B54-4-ADC-B31-A-1-F623-ECB4-AA6.jpg

I’ve never taken her to FC (cuz I haven’t even been back since I graduated high school) but the pic was at Cabelas which is 1 of her favorite stores.

Her favorite thing to shoot is my old hand me down .410 I got my from Dad when I was a kid. (She likes no recoil)

9-DD59883-4-B54-4-ADC-B31-A-1-F623-ECB4-AA6.jpg
She'd probably kick ass with a 12 gauge after practicing with a .410.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back