Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Because of the rapes?

My cousin was a Dawson county sheriffs deputy back in the day when the Somalis first came over to work at the meat packing plants.

He responded to multiple calls about a Somali party where they were butchering a goat in their front yard.

All the calls were from Mexican families horrified by these damn immigrants.

Love it, the Mexicans are officially American now baby.

9ba30ff7-3cfb-44f6-86b9-9fad0ca8ec20_text.gif

ABAC16F8-D61C-47E5-AA50-5F821FEC5992.jpegB9699133-E995-4A1D-8BA6-84537FAE6036.jpegE259072F-CCF5-4C93-B9FF-FFFE03DD108B.jpeg790F6FA1-1C0A-4CC0-8EDC-86164D134B11.jpeg6403E9FC-A4C0-48D0-B734-C474E8F7856A.jpeg
Got the majority of the cows to pasture this afternoon and that clears the lots out. Some pretty happy girls getting onto grass and out of the slop from these rains the last 10 days. Lots had been in great shape since we hadn’t had any rain or snow all winter. Now they are tore up pretty good. Grass is sure taking off now though.
@scotchfrost9697 @Woodrow F Call

View attachment 9727View attachment 9728View attachment 9729View attachment 9730View attachment 9731
Got the majority of the cows to pasture this afternoon and that clears the lots out. Some pretty happy girls getting onto grass and out of the slop from these rains the last 10 days. Lots had been in great shape since we hadn’t had any rain or snow all winter. Now they are tore up pretty good. Grass is sure taking off now though.

It's a beautiful sight

View attachment 9727View attachment 9728View attachment 9729View attachment 9730View attachment 9731
It's a beautiful sight
Yes it is.........except it was always cornstalks (post-harvest) where ours were turned out.

These pictures make me want to live in the country so bad

My aunt lived near some in Norfolk about 10 years ago...........neighborhood dogs were not safe.
Reminds me of a real T-shirt I saw in a shop in Haight-Ashbury in San Francisco when the Vietnamese refugees first arrived. It said I don't like you any more since you ate my dog.

Same here except we’ve got 20+ Mexican restaurants. Started years before I moved here (which was 44 yrs ago) with the migrant farm workers/beet hoers).

My Vietnamese wife taught HS English at an L.A. County HS that was 85% Mexican for 30 years. She's forgotten more about Mexican food and Mexican culture than I'll ever know. She knew where all the good homemade tamales were that were only available on the weekends sold in private homes and menudo as well.

There was a Cuban restaurant in the same city and she and some other teachers were regulars. It turned out the two Cuban guys that ran it had a thriving little business on the side of selling real Cuban cigars out of the back room. She was bringing me Habana Romeo y Julieta and Cohibas for like $5 each. Some a-hole ratted them out and they got busted and that was the end of that.

My Vietnamese wife taught HS English at an L.A. County HS that was 85% Mexican for 30 years. She's forgotten more about Mexican food and Mexican culture than I'll ever know. She knew where all the good homemade tamales were that were only available on the weekends sold in private homes and menudo as well.

There was a Cuban restaurant in the same city and she and some other teachers were regulars. It turned out the two Cuban guys that ran it had a thriving little business on the side of selling real Cuban cigars out of the back room. She was bringing me Habana Romeo y Julieta and Cohibas for like $5 each. Some a-hole ratted them out and they got busted and that was the end of that.
My office mgr’s daughter makes us homemade pork tamales (double meat if I ask) and her masa is outstanding. Tasty……

Herbster would be pissed about my $1400 bull
View attachment 9790

Your fence too.

I’ve seen the “family farm” (eye roll out of my head) of the Missouri groper Herbster.

Its all welded and painted beautiful continuous fencing. Fucking perimeter fence probably costs more than most farms in total.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back