Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Bro that’s so easy you can get that done quickly with just 3 easy steps.

Step 1: be drafted by a NFL team

Step 2: play long enough to get at least 2 contracts

Step 3: retire and buy some land outside of Omaha and build a large estate/farm
i know

if i were comfortable being single for the rest of my life i would just move back to holt county, take over my parents land/farm, start a law firm, and live an easy and comfortable life

The old school on the southeast side of town is the County building. It’s all the admin, register of deeds, DMV, etc.

The Court house is downtown, they remodeled a building and made it really nice. (I’d even go as far as saying cute) Court room is on the top floor.

Judge Boone is a created guy, never made me wear a mask.

Also the former Sheriff (Weber) was a patient of my wife. He was immediately transferred after he got Covid due to his obesity. Battled for like a year before dying. His funeral procession was miles long down I70 from Denver to Gove.

First Sheriff to die while being the current Sheriff since the Sheridan County sheriff got shot a few years back. (Crazy story, like something out of a movie)
I call it the courthouse lol but ya

Never been to the cafe but last week I met the woman who will probably be the next Frontier County Sheriff.

I’ve had to go to the courthouse in Stockville twice and every time it just makes me laugh. (population is like 20)

It makes Gove City Kansas (county seat of Gove County) actually look like a “city” with its 80 people. PS: the County building is in the old school house and to mow the grass around the school they rotate goats through. Western Kansas is just a magical place @Woodrow F Call @Bootleg11
Sounds like Knox County..........county seat is Center. Population is 82.

They probably counted that on the day the courthouse was staffed.

i know

if i were comfortable being single for the rest of my life i would just move back to holt county, take over my parents land/farm, start a law firm, and live an easy and comfortable life

Bruh Holt county is nice, I’d rather make $250,000 a year doing whatever the fuck I wanted in Holt County vs making $300,000 as a slave in Omaha. (Almost literally what I’m doing now by living in McCook instead of making more money in swimtown or Lincoln)

Cost of living alone makes it worth it.

I know after Hoffman died the entire area was needing help to pick up the slack.

Where do you practice now?

Speaking of going way back, any of you guys ever meet krup21? I’m really good friends with his nephew.

Randomly met him once at the Hebron subway when I was driving through with the family. (which at that time was just my pregnant wife demanding Subway cuz she couldn’t wait till York or Columbus to eat)

Bruh Holt county is nice, I’d rather make $250,000 a year doing whatever the fuck I wanted in Holt County vs making $300,000 as a slave in Omaha. (Almost literally what I’m doing now by living in McCook instead of making more money in swimtown or Lincoln)

Cost of living alone makes it worth it.

I know after Hoffman died the entire area was needing help to pick up the slack.

Where do you practice now?
There's 1 attorney in Atkinson who is also the county attorney. There's a few other lawyers in O'Neill. An attorney from O'Neill got disbarred a few years ago. I think there's 1 attorney in Rock County and that guy is the county attorney for Rock County and Keya Paha County, plus he has his own firm.

When I was in law school I took an ag law class with Brian Beuscher (federal judge). One of the guys in our class said that his cousin took a job in O'Neill right out of law school and was making $100,000+. I don't know if that's true or not but I wouldn't doubt it.

I work at a small family law firm in Omaha. I might start a satellite office in Holt County in the future.

There's 1 attorney in Atkinson who is also the county attorney. There's a few other lawyers in O'Neill. An attorney from O'Neill got disbarred a few years ago. I think there's 1 attorney in Rock County and that guy is the county attorney for Rock County and Keya Paha County, plus he has his own firm.

When I was in law school I took an ag law class with Brian Beuscher (federal judge). One of the guys in our class said that his cousin took a job in O'Neill right out of law school and was making $100,000+. I don't know if that's true or not but I wouldn't doubt it.

I work at a small family law firm in Omaha. I might start a satellite office in Holt County in the future.

I mean just doing basic Ag law + estates and trusts that have farm ground is enough work to make over 6 figures.

Down here it’s as many hours as you wanna work is what your income is because the billables are limitless.

I imagine all of rural Nebraska is the same way. I know Kansas is.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back