Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Getting smashed with rain right meow

Hard and fast, not gonna do much cuz it’s running everywhere over the hard ground BUT it should help get the fire all the way out.

Wife woke me up at 2am to tell me it’s raining she was so happy. You know it’s been a long time since rain when your wife is that excited for rain.
Did you smash after she woke you up? That kind of excitement combined with free loads would have made for a good 60 seconds!

It’s a good feeling to get the heifers out to pasture right before it starts to rain in the evening and then go out to eat wings at the semi local bar. Run the damn ball @God is a Husker
Local wings sound great. That’s our supper plans tomorrow night when Mrs. Bomber gets home from her visit to Julesburg.

Extra, extra well-done wings, naked, with Bleu cheese and sweet Asian chili dipping sauce. And a few BL/CL draws. Life is good.

Local wings sound great. That’s our supper plans tomorrow night when Mrs. Bomber gets home from her visit to Julesburg.

Extra, extra well-done wings, naked, with Bleu cheese and sweet Asian chili dipping sauce. And a few BL/CL draws. Life is good.

That’s the good part, within 40 minutes anyway we can get wings Tuesday through Friday. It’s great

Not even joking I think the closest place to get wings to me is Kearney cuz McCook doesn’t have anything and idk any places in North Platte that have them.

🙁

Not even joking I think the closest place to get wings to me is Kearney cuz McCook doesn’t have anything and idk any places in North Platte that have them.

🙁
theres really no bars around that have at least a wing night? Like Amatuers or Hojo’s to the east of you? I dont know the bars in Indianola or Bartley

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back