Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

theres really no bars around that have at least a wing night? Like Amatuers or Hojo’s to the east of you? I dont know the bars in Indianola or Bartley

No idea but I don’t think so.

The Italian place in town “Citta deli” has wings but they are literally trash, I’d rather have McDonalds McNuggets.

The only place in Indianola that has food is the rocket inn with their famous thin crust square shaped pizza. (wife hates it so I’ve only got it twice) The pizza at Loop Brewing in McCook or The Reload bar in Oberlin KS are far superior.

Idk if anywhere in Bartley has food except the gas station.

Only place in Cambridge we have eaten at is the breakfast/lunch place Shirley K’s. Baked goods were great, wife brought a bunch of cinnamon rolls for her nurses and they all loved them.

Haven’t ever eaten anywhere in Arapahoe before, just got booze from the distillery there.

Also no idea about Holdrege but it’s big enough they probably do.

Randomly scrolling Twitter while I poop and I see that Mother Nature is still a whore.

FR_rd8jXEAAgTvC

No idea but I don’t think so.

The Italian place in town “Citta deli” has wings but they are literally trash, I’d rather have McDonalds McNuggets.

The only place in Indianola that has food is the rocket inn with their famous thin crust square shaped pizza. (wife hates it so I’ve only got it twice) The pizza at Loop Brewing in McCook or The Reload bar in Oberlin KS are far superior.

Idk if anywhere in Bartley has food except the gas station.

Only place in Cambridge we have eaten at is the breakfast/lunch place Shirley K’s. Baked goods were great, wife brought a bunch of cinnamon rolls for her nurses and they all loved them.

Haven’t ever eaten anywhere in Arapahoe before, just got booze from the distillery there.

Also no idea about Holdrege but it’s big enough they probably do.
Wonder if beaver city has anything good to munch on? 🦫 👅

Fine……then how about the cafe in Curtis? 😎

Friend of mine was the Frontier county sheriff there for almost 30 yrs. Great lunch specials.

Never been to the cafe but last week I met the woman who will probably be the next Frontier County Sheriff.

I’ve had to go to the courthouse in Stockville twice and every time it just makes me laugh. (population is like 20)

It makes Gove City Kansas (county seat of Gove County) actually look like a “city” with its 80 people. PS: the County building is in the old school house and to mow the grass around the school they rotate goats through. Western Kansas is just a magical place @Woodrow F Call @Bootleg11

Wonder if beaver city has anything good to munch on? 🦫 👅

They have 2 places that are always super busy.

Furnace County is another one that I can’t believe hasn’t moved their County seat somewhere else. Either Cambridge based on size and wealth or Arapahoe based on location.

Ex: The county seat of Logan County Kansas was Russel Springs but it was moved to Oakley. Russel Springs is in the middle of nowhere, not on any State highway and the population is 25. Oakley is the interchange of I-70, Hwy 83 and old Hwy 40, it’s also over 2,000 people. (Entire County is maybe 2,700)

Run the damn Northwest Kansas @Woodrow F Call @Bootleg11

Never been to the cafe but last week I met the woman who will probably be the next Frontier County Sheriff.

I’ve had to go to the courthouse in Stockville twice and every time it just makes me laugh. (population is like 20)

It makes Gove City Kansas (county seat of Gove County) actually look like a “city” with its 80 people. PS: the County building is in the old school house and to mow the grass around the school they rotate goats through. Western Kansas is just a magical place @Woodrow F Call @Bootleg11
Sent the new guy to Gove next week. The old school is the courthouse

Sent the new guy to Gove next week. The old school is the courthouse

The old school on the southeast side of town is the County building. It’s all the admin, register of deeds, DMV, etc.

The Court house is downtown, they remodeled a building and made it really nice. (I’d even go as far as saying cute) Court room is on the top floor.

Judge Boone is a created guy, never made me wear a mask.

Also the former Sheriff (Weber) was a patient of my wife. He was immediately transferred after he got Covid due to his obesity. Battled for like a year before dying. His funeral procession was miles long down I70 from Denver to Gove.

First Sheriff to die while being the current Sheriff since the Sheridan County sheriff got shot a few years back. (Crazy story, like something out of a movie)

Where at bruh?

What went wrong?
Why did you join the dark side? (Omaha)
Holt County. I lived in Lincoln for a little while. Left to do some Navy stuff for a little while. I moved to Omaha to go to Pickle Smoochers undergrad/law school. Plus I have a sibling and her family in Omaha.

I'd like to buy a bunch of land outside of Omaha and build a large estate/farm because I hate living in the city but it will be a few years before I am filthy rich so I am stuck in swimtown for now

Holt County. I lived in Lincoln for a little while. Left to do some Navy stuff for a little while. I moved to Omaha to go to Pickle Smoochers undergrad/law school. Plus I have a sibling and her family in Omaha.

I'd like to buy a bunch of land outside of Omaha and build a large estate/farm because I hate living in the city but it will be a few years before I am filthy rich so I am stuck in swimtown for now
"pickle smoochers"

who did that and wtf does that even mean

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back