Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Falls City pussy magnet @Huskerbuck85 @Link-

A9111-B77-830-D-4-C67-A937-46-A546044605.jpg

FRrkWTbXoAUl2IO

FRrkWTZXMAAnnlg

“This vehicle is paid off”

I needed that confirmation to know it’s not collateral for a mortgage

With auto you never know, so many are underwater on what they owe vs. what the vehicle is worth.

But yeah I think the entire thing is a troll cuz of the miles and price, made me laugh while I pooped

Explain a D'Leon to me like I'm 5

24/7 Mexican place that only has a few locations (we thought only in Lincoln but I guess they obviously have branched out)

Look… it’s not great, some might not even call it “good” (the Mexican food truck in Columbus would spit on this food in disgust) however it holds a nostalgic spot in the hearts and minds of many UNL students/Alumni.

@Elizabeth Reed is absolutely correct West O location is the GOAT.

One time my wife and I were there at 3am and we watched 2 fat Mexican cooks on a smoke break do shots of Tequila in the parking lot. Wife loved how they were fat and authentic immigrants. (Smoking Cigs and drinking on the job without a care in the world)

24/7 Mexican place that only has a few locations (we thought only in Lincoln but I guess they obviously have branched out)

Look… it’s not great, some might not even call it “good” (the Mexican food truck in Columbus would spit on this food in disgust) however it holds a nostalgic spot in the hearts and minds of many UNL students/Alumni.

One time my wife and I were there at 3am and we watched 2 fat Mexican cooks on a smoke break do shots of Tequila in the parking lot. Wife loved how they were fat and authentic immigrants. (Smoking Cigs and drinking on the job without a care in the world)

Had no idea. Sitting here with My grade 12 and all.

Wasn’t the owners son that rapper who made the Husker song back in the day? What ever happened to him

Getting smashed with rain right meow

Hard and fast, not gonna do much cuz it’s running everywhere over the hard ground BUT it should help get the fire all the way out.

Wife woke me up at 2am to tell me it’s raining she was so happy. You know it’s been a long time since rain when your wife is that excited for rain.

Getting smashed with rain right meow

Hard and fast, not gonna do much cuz it’s running everywhere over the hard ground BUT it should help get the fire all the way out.

Wife woke me up at 2am to tell me it’s raining she was so happy. You know it’s been a long time since rain when your wife is that excited for rain.

SMGDFH.

We are also in a freeze warning for tonight and to be honest it wasn’t that much rain. (hope we get more)
Doubt it fills up any stock ponds, but it’s not like there is many of them out here anyways.

Mother Nature is a whore

Edit: says 60% chance of rain Wednesday night and Thursday, if this happens I retract my whore statement cuz a nice long 12+ hour Mormon esk soak in 2-3 days after this rain would do wonders

Last edited:

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back