Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

We only haul to farmers coop during harvest, anything put in the bin either goes to Poet at fairmont, cargil at Carleton or mid America feed yard. We are lucky enough to have them all within 35 miles. Livingstons also put up a milling plant close by that has a better bid than coop most of the time.
Livingston have lots of confinements up your way too? They seem like a big outfit anymore.

I guess I forgot about J-Six farms feedmill 20 miles away and countryside feedmill at Seneca, they're usually more competitive post harvest/summer months than FC

Livingston have lots of confinements up your way too? They seem like a big outfit anymore.

I guess I forgot about J-Six farms feedmill 20 miles away and countryside feedmill at Seneca, they're usually more competitive post harvest/summer months than FC
Yeah from highway 4 south into Kansas they have a lot of confinements.

No real big feed yards around here. Have 3 ethanol plants within a 90 mile radius, but most of the corn that leaves the farm down here goes to one of 2 rail loadouts. (Hanover and Frankfort) both owned by the cheap basis nazis farmersco-operative

Alcoholism is fun I've already inherited that trait.

The debt thing is up in the air though

An alcoholic with no feedlots in the area?

field-of-dreams-costner-build-it-bro.gif

Holy shit forgot to tell you that I will be down the road on 36 Highway next week.

Ya boy here will be appearing in Buchanan County municipal court for my first Missouri Court appearance (only recently got my MO bar license, shoutout @MtnHusker )
Hit me up when you are in the area. I'm rolling tomorrow to Chattanooga, Tennessee to pick up a new boat. Besides that and the first weekend in May I will be around the lake area. GBR

@Mustangblood maybe next week is finally the week it tapers off.

2125 yesterday.

Market highlights
30 blk strs 489 @ 2.14
48 mix strs 494 @ 2.13
49 blk strs 508 @ 2.04
20 mix strs 608 @ 1.94
125 mix strs 893 @ 1.5160

36 blk hfrs 524 @ 1.8050
16 red hfrs 554 @ 1.74
14 char hfrs 768 @ 1.4725

1st calf hfr pairs @ 2300-2350

Younger cc pairs 1600-1725
Older cc pairs 1300-1550

81 Holstein strs 852 @ 1.1850

High yielding slaughter cows .74-.90

This is Woodrow F Call with your Brownfield cash cattle Market report.

@scotchfrost9697 @God is a Husker

Last edited:
On a different note could we get some god damn rain, sunshine and temps in the 80s. I'm ready to yearlings out on grass. Tired of feeding these fuckers

I just want the wind to calm its fucking tits down.
How about a nice 2 inch soaker followed by calm sunny weather. That way the pastures are growing, good for the crops and it gives me a couple days to go golf before getting back to work planting and spraying.
I’d even be willing to share with you Kansas hillbillies @slattimer @God is a Husker @Woodrow F Call

How about a nice 2 inch soaker followed by calm sunny weather. That way the pastures are growing, good for the crops and it gives me a couple days to go golf before getting back to work planting and spraying.
I’d even be willing to share with you Kansas hillbillies @slattimer @God is a Husker @Woodrow F Call
First inch can soak then we need a hard fast inch. Pond water is the biggest issue in a lot of areas down here

We probably aren’t as bad off as guys down your way but ours aren’t full by any means

There's areas nw and sw of Marysville where some ponds are 100% dry.

Sold 25 pairs for one lady north of odell yesterday because she has a quarter of grass with zero water in it. If it doesn't change soon her remaining 40 pairs are coming to town by mid may.

First inch can soak then we need a hard fast inch. Pond water is the biggest issue in a lot of areas down here
We probably aren’t as bad off as guys down your way but ours aren’t full by any means

Sold 25 pairs for one lady north of odell yesterday because she has a quarter of grass with zero water in it. If it doesn't change soon her remaining 40 pairs are coming to town by mid may.

No hyperbole, ponds in SWNE haven’t had water in them since last June.

I’m in Missouri right now tho and everything is green and water everywhere. It’s fucking unreal.

Planting by one of our pastures the other day I was surprised how low the pond was, maybe 30%

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back