Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (9 Viewers)

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
FMMplvfXwAErWzW

giphy.gif

For as mild as the winter has been I also can't remember one with as many 60-70 degree temperature swings.

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
havent had any trouble with sick calves tho. how bout you?

Everything here at home we've had since mid Oct at the latest so not a single issue. All the calves I've bought the past 2 weeks, too early to tell but they've all been weaned 60-90 days so hopefully they're straightened out enough to where they won't be an issue.

Some guys down here really fought pneumonia in the fall calving herds for a spell.

bbenson67

Cornerback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Cold front moving thru Scottsdale today/ tomorrow as well. High today only 67.

I’ll show myself out.

T's and P's for your survival. I postponed my trip to San Francisco until March 6th because the weather has gone to shit. The City is enough of an obstacle course I don't need temps in the 30s with 30 mile an hour winds.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
T's and P's for your survival. I postponed my trip to San Francisco until March 6th because the weather has gone to shit. The City is enough of an obstacle course I don't need temps in the 30s with 30 mile an hour winds.
T’s and P’s for your SF trip in general. Make sure to wear that butt protector

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
High today will be 53. Really sucks cause we’ve had to cancel tee times for both today and tomorrow. Headed to Lake Havasu Friday.

Below zero at home in ScoBlo yesterday/today but supposed to be in the low 60s by the time we get home a week from tomorrow.

What a deal…..😎

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hey….. @Woodrow F Call ……our old RSS buddy , Fuzzy Freddy, is asking what’s the going price of large, round meadow hay bales.

You still on RSS ?

I got the permaban for telling Dean he'd be bagging groceries if he actually had to be a good sports journalist and not rely on customers that pay for a message board

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
I need to cancel rivals. I rarely find myself scrolling around on the Mainboard even.
I'm still somehow logged in and can scroll the sea of red and still view tMB. Haven't been on tater island for awhile. Actually started looking at tMB with the Russia/Ukes situation. One of my favorite things about tMB is when news breaks someone seems to have some connection (real/fake I don't care) and/or find some good twitter follow, videos, or information posted faster/better than any big news agency.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm still somehow logged in and can scroll the sea of red and still view tMB. Haven't been on tater island for awhile. Actually started looking at tMB with the Russia/Ukes situation. One of my favorite things about tMB is when news breaks someone seems to have some connection (real/fake I don't care) and/or find some good twitter follow, videos, or information posted faster/better than any big news agency.
Yeah I couldn’t believe when Kobe died - there was a parent of a girl on their team that posted and said he’s sure Gianna most likely was on board and died too before anyone had any info.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
I'm legitimately thinking of signing up for a month of rivals to follow this Russia/Ukraine situation for tMB thread. Just wasted 30 minutes scrolling and catch up on the thread.

bbenson67

Cornerback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yup, the breaking news is the main reason I still go there. The Paris terror attacks a few years ago had a guy on tMB who was in Paris and giving updates that scooped the media. And, the recent downtown Nashville van bomb explosion had a tMB regular that lived in a loft a block from the sight of the explosion. He scooped everybody and started posting because it woke him up.

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm legitimately thinking of signing up for a month of rivals to follow this Russia/Ukraine situation for tMB thread. Just wasted 30 minutes scrolling and catch up on the thread.
Stayed up until 11 last night catching up on 20 some pages. Wake up at 5:30 and check back in while I'm letting feed truck/tractor warm up and there's 15 new pages. It's hard to keep pace with it

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Stayed up until 11 last night catching up on 20 some pages. Wake up at 5:30 and check back in while I'm letting feed truck/tractor warm up and there's 15 new pages. It's hard to keep pace with it
I wish the dipshits that just come on to bash Brandon or Trump would just stay the fuck out of the way. Those fuckers clutter up threads.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds