Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (4 Viewers)

Grits and Gravy

NOT A MOD
Elite Member
tPB OG
Went and got a lump checked out, doc immediately sent me in for diagnostic imaging, now waiting on results of that. Not sure how long it takes to get results on, pretty sure they told me but I’m in a haze at his point
It's probably nothing to worry about, but it's smart to get it checked out now so you can put your mind at ease.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG

giphy.gif

jaihawk

Running Back
Elite Member

Man, that could have been me. Way back in the day, I had a really good friend that was the Assistant Stadium Ops guy at Haymarket Park and another really good friend that was the Assistant Manager for their concessions. We'd regularly get trashed down in the Haymarket and then make our way over to Haymarket Park and make up some food for ourselves in the concessions kitchens or help ourselves to "excess alcohol" that was going to get written off. We regularly partied in Abel's suite there. I remember waking up one weekday morning with gummi bears stuck to my face, from passing out in his suite. Can't believe that we never got caught.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
- Rural volunteer fire dept
- Tractor
- Pioneer brand on signs
- Sign thanking Farmers
- American Legion building (new)
- 1 of 2 places to get food in a 20mi radius

CEF0-B8-EE-47-AA-4171-BC85-93574-CBB797-E.jpg

ron-swanson-usa.gif

*if you want to like this post, sorry… we are only accepting “Run the Damn Ball” replies at this time

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds