Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (8 Viewers)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
sorry bud not gonna rain, already prepping to feed late calvers all summer

I better plan on filing for bankruptcy or sell about 10 June live and 15 August live cattle contracts then

If you guys think you need rain just pour one out for SWNE and NWKS.

Worst drought since 2002. It’s been fucking brutal and the next month’s forecast shows nothing. Pray

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
What you describe as far as geography goes is the high plains "desert" after all.

Been out here since 2018 and this past 10 months had been so dry it makes the other years look like Oregon.

Ex: McCook’s annual average rain total is 22 inches and annual average snow total is 25 inches…2021 McCook got 15 inches of rain and 4 inches of snow.

x7C5fP.gif

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Tomorrow is liberation day here in California. The Warden AKA Gov. Newsom has lifted all indoor mask mandates except the kiddies in school. That will be reevaluated in 2 weeks. Sound familiar?

L.A. County and the fake doctor who heads the health dept. has said not so fast. We'll lift it when we're good and ready and it ain't tomorrow. Nice that a Ph. D. in Social Welfare makes over $450k a year to make medical decisions. Google Barbara Ferrer but do it on an empty stomach. Swear to God she looks like a terminal cancer patient and she's giving people medical advice.

Headed to the City by the Bay on Sunday. Full trip report will follow.
images.jpeg

Scared Chris Farley GIF

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Thank god I don’t live in ND. Having blackjack at most bars would ruin me financially.
That was one of my favorite things about loading export hogs at the hutterite colonies at Inkster ND (northwest of Grand Forks) back in the day. I can't think of many things I enjoy more than having some mixers and playing hours of blackjack on the same couple hundred dollars I started with.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
View attachment 7635
@God is a Husker Starting to flirt with other schools at an early age to increase the NIL deal to UNL someday

Wyoming is an acceptable school to do this with. Its like an entire State of Western Nebraska.

My cousin's daughter is going to West Texas A&M (instead of UNK, which way closer to Elm Creek/Overton) cuz they offered her an actual full ride and UNK only offered her a housing/meal plan/etc but you pay for credit hours scholarship.

Sorry 308, no hard feelings but shit ain't free she going where the money at.

PS: you probably don't know anything about this Mr. Tall Guy but its a real humbling experience when your cousin's daughter you have known since birth is 6'2 and I'm only 6'0... mucho embarrassment at family picture time :(

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member
Wyoming is an acceptable school to do this with. Its like an entire State of Western Nebraska.

My cousin's daughter is going to West Texas A&M (instead of UNK, which way closer to Elm Creek/Overton) cuz they offered her an actual full ride and UNK only offered her a housing/meal plan/etc but you pay for credit hours scholarship.

Sorry 308, no hard feelings but shit ain't free she going where the money at.

PS: you probably don't know anything about this Mr. Tall Guy but its a real humbling experience when your cousin's daughter you have known since birth is 6'2 and I'm only 6'0... mucho embarrassment at family picture time :(
my wife is 5’10 im 6’2. but the only girl i hung out with that was my height was in high school, i met this girl at range judging and we hit it off. anyways she was super hot but at the time i didnt want a gf so we only hung out a few times. i think i fucked that up. she ended up playing Big 12 volleyball.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds